Windows 10: Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server

Discus and support Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, my name is Johny Duo and I need support about this. Operating system: Window 10 Problem: Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johny Duo, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Johny Duo Win User

Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server

Hi there, my name is Johny Duo and I need support about this.

Operating system: Window 10

Problem: Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server

This problem has just been appear on my screen recently. Can’t connect to the online world is very boring, so please help me this.

Thank you!

Johny Duo

:)

Johny Duo, Oct 30, 2019

2. can't communicate with Primary DNS Server -

i just update my windows from windows 8.1 pro 64 bit to windows 10.

after update, my wifi connection can't connect to internet,

and the notification is windows can't communicate with device (primary dns server)

i am using Asus A46 CB

i am already tried all suggestion from microsoft forum, but none succes,,

please help

farhanlubis, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Error: Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server)

Windows carnt communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server)

***Original title: Windows carnt communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server)***

leemccann1, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Delade Win User

Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server)

Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server) Detected Detected The device or resource is not responding to requests.

I’ve been getting this error for the past few days on my computer.

It happens around 1-10 times per hour and disconnects me from the internet for about 30 seconds, then my internet goes back to normal.

What I’ve tried to fix this:

• Made sure DPCP Client and DNS Client are running in services.msc
    • Tried both Obtain DNS server address automatically and using a static DNS server address (currently have it set to obtain automatically as that was my default)
    As admin, I’ve run the following commands (with some computer restarts):

• ipconfig/flushdns
    • ipconfig/registerdns
    • ipconfig/release
    • ipconfig/renew
    • netsh int ip reset
    I've also restarted my router, but nothing has worked so far. As far as I know this computer is the only one affected by it and this issue has started happening after a clean windows install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Delade, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't communicate with Primary DNS Server - Similar Threads - Can't communicate Primary

2. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server: Hey, I know this isn't the first question on the topic, but no tips I found solved my problem. I have a desktop computer whose internet connection via ethernet cable stopped working.If I run Windows Troubleshooter for Network Adapter, I get the following messages:"Windows...
  3. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server: Hey, I know this isn't the first question on the topic, but no tips I found solved my problem. I have a desktop computer whose internet connection via ethernet cable stopped working.If I run Windows Troubleshooter for Network Adapter, I get the following messages:"Windows...
  4. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary DNS server

8. Windows cannot communicate with the Primary DNS Server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot communicate with the Primary DNS Server: So recently as I've moved home and switch to WiFi, I've been getting a heap of DNS issues with my machine. Every 10-15 minutes it'll randomly stay connected to the WiFi and report that there's no connection to the DNS this is reported by chrome, and the troubleshooter...
  9. Error: Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server)

Error: Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server): Windows carnt communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server) ***Original title: Windows carnt communicate with the device or resource (primary dns server)***...
  10. Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server)

Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server): My internet has been working fine, then I leave for an hour and come back to this error. After hours of troubleshooting, I've practically given up. I've tried to update network drivers, run command prompt ipconfig commands, restart the computer, reinstall the last windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant communicate with primary dns