Windows 10: Can't complete phone registration in Live-Account

Discus and support Can't complete phone registration in Live-Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i'm trying to register my phone number in my Windows Live Account. Adding my number, teh system is sending a 4 digits code and the asking again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RalfSchmidt.FFM, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Can't complete phone registration in Live-Account

Hello,

i'm trying to register my phone number in my Windows Live Account. Adding my number, teh system is sending a 4 digits code and the asking again for my passwort. Filling in the passwort, the system does nothing by clicking on the NEXT button. Something is wrong, i have tested this with several browers as well as on Windows, Mac and iOS . always the same behavior. Any idea?

THX

:)

RalfSchmidt.FFM, Jan 23, 2021

2. WP7 live account problem

I am trying to move a relative's WP7 content to a new Android phone.

When they first got the WP7, they didn`t understand Live accounts and put another (non-microsoft) email address and password in as the "primary live account" - of course it never worked, so they set up their email correctly as a secondary account, and
    never needed the marketplace, so the fact the primary live account never worked was never an issue.

Now, after some time using it they have a load of contacts on their WP7 phone they want to export before changing phone.....but they can`t sync to the "primary live account" because it isn't a microsoft account.....so we set up a second live account, and
    though the phone says it is syncing, nothing syncs....probably because the primary Live account is failing.....but of course you can`t delete that account or change the email address!

So now it seems I can`t export the contacts to another phone/csv, file because:

• Primary live account doesn`t work and can`t be removed
    • Secondary Live account won`t sync because primary Live account is blocking it
    • Marketplace apps to do the job are not available because the primary Live account doesn`t work.
    • If I factory reset to remove the primary Live Account, then I will lose all contacts anyway
    • Cant export contacts to SIM because WP7 doesn`t allow it....
    Can anyone suggest how I can export all the contacts before I smash the stupid phone to a million pieces on the head of the idiot who designed this system???????

TristanCompton, Jan 23, 2021
  3. mtriber Win User
    Sync live to phone

I can't see my info in the contact list. I see everyone else from my live account. I have some info in my account in live that I want synced to my phone and I am the only one that is not in my people list?

Thanks,

Mike T.

mtriber, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Can't complete phone registration in Live-Account

I can't login to my account windows live in windows phone 7?

Since it is clear that your live credentials are correct, it must be a software issue on the phone. There aren't any specific steps for that except to reset it, unfortunately.

Reset steps are as follows.

Change the Microsoft account for your phone:

On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings , and then tap About.

Tap Reset your phone, and then follow the instructions to complete the reset of your phone.

After your phone is reset, you can sign in with a Microsoft account of your choice. This will be the primary account that you use to access Store (Marketplace), Xbox LIVE, Xbox Music Pass, or Zune Music Pass on your Windows Phone.

Source

Jay_answers, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Can't complete phone registration in Live-Account

1. Can't complete phone registration in Live-Account - Similar Threads - Can't complete phone

2. Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification: Hi, Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to express my frustration and seek assistance with a persistent issue I have encountered while trying to register my phone number for account recovery. Despite my 43 **** attempts, I have faced challenges in completing the puzzle...
  3. Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification: Hi, Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to express my frustration and seek assistance with a persistent issue I have encountered while trying to register my phone number for account recovery. Despite my 43 **** attempts, I have faced challenges in completing the puzzle...
  4. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hi need a little help. Does anyone know how I can remove this from my account?I used my PayPal and it won't let me edit or change payment details....
  5. Account registration problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  6. Account registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  7. Account registration problems

8. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  9. Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration

Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration: Hello! I have a question regarding Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, I need to replace the Debit Card I’m using for the program, if I were to change the payment method for the program would I be charged on the new card?...
  10. Microsoft Live Account - Can't register

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Live Account - Can't register: I am trying to set up a Microsoft account to access Cortana, but MS keep on rejecting my password because of unacceptable characters. The password I want to use (I will change it) is Wacfr0[Live0] - it has at least 2 upper case characters, at least 2 lower case characters, at...