Windows 10: Cant complete windows 10 install. Keeps freezing on second reboot.

Discus and support Cant complete windows 10 install. Keeps freezing on second reboot. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This all started with me upgrading my CPU air cooler to a AIO water cooler and some rgb case fans. Installed everything and the computer ran fine for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrWatson86, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Cant complete windows 10 install. Keeps freezing on second reboot.

This all started with me upgrading my CPU air cooler to a AIO water cooler and some rgb case fans. Installed everything and the computer ran fine for a couple of weeks. Powered it down and moved one of the rgb case fans in the rgb hub because it wasn't lit. Then my computer wouldn't power on. I finally got it to power on but it wouldn't load into windows. It would just load forever. Now I'm trying a fresh install of windows 10 but after I run the install, on the second reboot, the dots just freeze and it never let's me complete the install. Everything looks correct in the bios. I have tried installing on all drives. I have tried all SATA ports and both m.2 slots. I have tried a different CPU, Motherboard, and Ram.

CPU I7 6700k Motherboard Asrock b250 gaming k4 Ram 16gb Corsair vengeance DDR4 2666mhz Video card Gtx 1080 ti Power supply EVGA supernova 850 G+ Storage M.2 wester digital black 500gb Samsung 256gb ssd's 1tb wester digital Hdd CPU cooler Corsair H100i rgb platinum

submitted by /u/DrWatson86
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DrWatson86, Feb 8, 2020
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Feb 8, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Can't complete windows install

Did you any other HD(s) connected beside the SSD ? . If so, disconnect all except the SSD that you plan to install Windows. Try again with the steps below:
    Boot up Windows Installation. On the first screen, Press and hold SHIFT Key + F10, a command Windows will popup then type:
    - diskpart
    - select disk 0
    - Clean
    - Exit
    - Exit

1. Click Next to continue.
    2. Select Custom
    3. Select the first unallocated partition and click next. Windows will create all needed partitions to install Windows 10
    4. Disconnect the USB when getting message: Boot in 10 seconds...
    5. Continue.

topgundcp, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Cant complete windows 10 install. Keeps freezing on second reboot.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Cant complete windows 10 install. Keeps freezing on second reboot.

1. Cant complete windows 10 install. Keeps freezing on second reboot. - Similar Threads - Cant complete install

2. Computer keeps freezing then rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing then rebooting: I have been getting this error on my event viewer : "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffaa8773a0a010, 0xfffff803960ef600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. Windows 10 Home keeps completely freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home keeps completely freezing: Today I started experiencing this issue, after 2-5 minutes of booting the computer it will completely freeze and afterwards restart, however it will not send any input to the monitor, sometimes it will just completely freeze and stay like that until I do a hard restart. I...
  4. Windows 10 Home keeps completely freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home keeps completely freezing: Today I started experiencing this issue, after 2-5 minutes of booting the computer it will completely freeze and afterwards restart, however it will not send any input to the monitor, sometimes it will just completely freeze and stay like that until I do a hard restart. I...
  5. Windows 10 Home keeps completely freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting: I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random...
  7. Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting

Laptop keeps freezing and rebooting: I've had my laptop for a few years. It's an MSI gaming laptop, model number ms-16j9. A few months back, I was using my laptop and then it suddenly froze and I got the BSOD. After that point, the laptop would literally just keep going into this boot and then freeze at random...
  8. Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot: I am completely at a loss on this issue and any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is a new build and every time I try to install Windows 10 from USB it freezes after the second reboot (after getting ready). The spinning dots stop I have left it overnight to no avail...
  9. Windows 10 install freezing on second reboot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install freezing on second reboot.: This all started with me upgrading my CPU air cooler to a AIO water cooler and some rgb case fans. Installed everything and the computer ran fine for a couple of weeks. Powered it down and moved one of the rgb case fans in the rgb hub because it wasn't lit. Then my computer...
  10. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb