Windows 10: Can't configure any Windows Hello Services.

Discus and support Can't configure any Windows Hello Services. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I first got my XPS 9570 I set it up with Windows Hello fingerprint which works perfectly but I went into the setting today to add another... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sfxhewitt, May 11, 2020.

1. sfxhewitt Win User

Can't configure any Windows Hello Services.

When I first got my XPS 9570 I set it up with Windows Hello fingerprint which works perfectly but I went into the setting today to add another fingerprint and seen the message in the picture attached. Any quick fixes for this?

Can't configure any Windows Hello Services. e38d727d-7c5b-4d68-b41c-566bda835ea8?upload=true.png

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.

System Model XPS 15 9570

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU 087C

Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.8.1, 01/02/2019

SMBIOS Version 3.1

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer Dell Inc.

BaseBoard Product 0D0T05

BaseBoard Version A00

Platform Role Mobile

Secure Boot State On

PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View

Windows Directory C:\Windows

System Directory C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Locale United Kingdom

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.752"

Username

Time Zone GMT Summer Time

Installed Physical Memory RAM 32.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 31.7 GB

Available Physical Memory 26.3 GB

Total Virtual Memory 36.5 GB

Available Virtual Memory 29.8 GB

Page File Space 4.75 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualisation-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualisation Enabled in Firmware Yes

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

sfxhewitt, May 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 11, 2020
  4. Can't configure any Windows Hello Services.

Window Services

Hello Jay,

Let us make sure that the Security Center service is configured correctly.
    Follow the below steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys and hit
      Enter, this opens Services.

• Locate Security Center
      service, and double-click on the same.

• Follow the steps from the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2519899 (Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Can't configure any Windows Hello Services.

1. Can't configure any Windows Hello Services. - Similar Threads - Can't configure Hello

2. I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account: HelloI can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account. When I click on configure it crashes the configuration.I tried to set up a new user on the desktop machine, and then it worked fine to set up Windows Hello for the new user.Any advice for my other account?...
  3. windows hello says is not configured even if it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello says is not configured even if it is: Hello. My issue with Windows Hello is the following: every time I turn on the computer, a notification warns me that Windows Hello is not set up. However, I am confident that it is not the case. I log into the PC using a PIN, even though Windows Hello says I need to set it up...
  4. Unable to configure Windows Hello PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to configure Windows Hello PIN: Hi all, I cannot set up a PIN for my computer. My system has latest Insider dev branch. Any help is appreciated. Regards. 175872
  5. Unable to configure Windows Hello PIN

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to configure Windows Hello PIN: Hi all, I cannot set up a PIN for my computer. My system has latest Insider dev branch. Any help is appreciated. Regards. 175872
  6. Cant configure any windows hello features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant configure any windows hello features: [ATTACH] When I first got my XPS 9570 I set it up with Windows Hello fingerprint which works perfectly but I went into the setting today to add another fingerprint and seen the message in the picture attached. Any quick fixes for this? What is strange is, I have a...
  7. Configure Windows Hello PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Configure Windows Hello PIN.: When I first got my XPS 9570 I set it up with Windows Hello fingerprint which works perfectly but I went into the setting today to add another fingerprint and seen the message in the picture attached. Any quick fixes for this? [ATTACH] OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home...
  8. Configuring bluetooth services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuring bluetooth services: Since installing my Bluetooth headset, BH9, I now have a small window permanently open displaying the Bluetooth logo and the words configuring Bluetooth Services. Is there any way of closing this window please?...
  9. Configuring Bluetooth Services Window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuring Bluetooth Services Window: I struggled to get my BH9 headset paired with my Asus laptop. Since managing this, I now have a small window permanently open saying 'configuring windows services'. Is there any way of closing this display please?...
  10. Safe Services Configurations?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe Services Configurations?: I always highly edit my services. I don't want 80 programs running in the background from my PC. So these are the services I've disabled. I would like to know if I've done anything unsafe, and if there are other services I can safely disable. AllJoyn Router Service -...