Windows 10: cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

Discus and support cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (OS BUILD 10586.0) it seems like I cant configure any other web cam ive tried 3 different brands, microphone, speakers have a loud feedback, ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by we4lecho, Nov 24, 2019.

1. we4lecho Win User

cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

(OS BUILD 10586.0)
    it seems like I cant configure any other web cam ive tried 3 different brands, microphone, speakers have a loud feedback, ive adjusted volume levels to n9o avail, and video play back there is no audio iam extremely new to OS 10 AND HAVENT A CLUE AS TO WHAT IAM DOING

:)

we4lecho, Nov 24, 2019

2. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Good, where can I find the driver? Here's a list of my audio playback files (Realtek Digital Output is on the bottom and says that it is ready):

cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system [​IMG]

ACMDogfight1997, Nov 24, 2019
  3. willyjsr1 Win User
    ROXIO CREATOR 2011 VIDEO CAPTURE

IS THERE ANYONE WHO USES ROXIO 2011, HAVING PROBLEMS USING VIDEO CAPTURE, I CAN GET THE VIDEO,

BUT NO AUDIO ON BOTH MY PCs WHICH I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE WINDOWS 7, UNTIL I GOT THIS WINDOWS 10.

ALSO, ON MY LAPTOP (WHICH WAS WINDOWS 8 AND NO PROBLEM WITH ROXIO VIDEO CAPTURE),
    ROXIO VIDEO CAPTURE OPENS MY WEB CAM AND DOES NOT GO TO VIDEO CAPTURE. ARE THERE ANY ANSWERS TO THESE PROBLEMS.

willyjsr1, Nov 24, 2019
  4. cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

After getting my new ABS desktop PC I got from Newegg (ABS Computer Technologies Desktop Computer ALI052 Intel Core i3 6100 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com), I can finally use my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro to record gameplay footage without any performance drops. I am using an HP Envy Dv7-7223cl laptop that I installed the capture software on to save the footage while recording. However, after trying it out for the first few times, I noticed a problem. When I played the captured footage on my laptop, I noticed that there was no audio that went with the video footage. I am using an HDMI cable to connect the desktop to the capture card and I know HDMI can send audio.

I looked into the issue and I heard something about enabling Stereo Mix to which I did that and I'm still not getting anything. My audio drivers are also up to date and they are for Realtek HD Audio. Any help is appreciated.

ACMDogfight1997, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

1. cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system - Similar Threads - cant configure video

2. cant find files on my cam but i can on audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant find files on my cam but i can on audio: i cant find nothing on my laptops camera but i can on the audio what can i do to get my ca working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-files-on-my-cam-but-i-can-on-audio/c80f3d80-e72f-43f9-a9cd-48ead1efbb8c
  3. Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures: Occasionally, I like to use Windows 10's Game Bar to perform Screen Captures from disks I run on VLC. For the longest time, I had no issues, but recently I've encountered the problem of each new capture I make having audio distortions. The sound is choppy, when there is no...
  4. My hue hd camera does not work with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My hue hd camera does not work with Microsoft Teams: I just purchased a Hue HD camera and while the camera app in Windows 10 recognizes and effectively uses the Hue HD camera, when making video calls in Teams it says it cannot access my video. The camera works without issue in Zoom and Go To Meeting. I have disabled the...
  5. Video and Audio Capture

Video and Audio Capture: I am using Windows 10 64 with latest update. I am using Cyberlink Power Director 15 and Honestech capture and production software. Last year the software worked just fine. Now I cannot capture any video/audio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Immediate...
  6. cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

in Windows 10 Support
    cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system: (OS BUILD 10586.0) it seems like I cant configure any other web cam ive tried 3 different brands, microphone, speakers have a loud feedback, ive adjusted volume levels to n9o avail, and video play back there is no audio iam extremely new to OS 10 AND HAVENT A CLUE AS TO WHAT...
  7. cam video

cam video: Is it possible to use an older Crative video cam as a security camera> How would someone do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cam-video/e171773c-839a-4b0a-918c-c1c9f06cb991
  8. life cam HD 3000

life cam HD 3000: I downloaded driver for windows 10, plugged into 2.0 USB, but cam is not turning on. Can someone tell me how to launch this web cam? Thank you in advance for any help. Judy Wagers...
  9. Configuring Realtek HD Audio - To grey or not to grey

Configuring Realtek HD Audio - To grey or not to grey: Hey guys. Consdiering I'm currently running 7, this may not be the most optimal place to drop a question, but I figure that the Realtek interface really hasn't changed too much over the years. When I'm configuring my surround sound, after setting the driver to a 5:1, I can...
  10. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI: After getting my new ABS desktop PC I got from Newegg (ABS Computer Technologies Desktop Computer ALI052 Intel Core i3 6100 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com), I can finally use my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro to record gameplay footage without any...