Windows 10: Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer

Discus and support Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't find a Bluetooth forum here - so I'm posting my question in the General forum: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer

I can't find a Bluetooth forum here - so I'm posting my question in the General forum:

I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose headphones work, I don't know why the JBL speakers won't connect. They connect fine on my friend's computer W10. Windows 10 latest version. Any advice, please?

:)

Nisko, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Nisko Win User

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose headphones work, I don't know why the JBL speakers won't connect. They connect fine on my friend's computer W10. Windows 10 latest version. Any advice, please?

Nisko, Jun 15, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

Hi, having a JBL Flip 4 myself, I can definitely say there shouldn't be any connect issues with the latest version of Windows 10 (1909, Build 18363.900). I just connected to my 2017 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga without issue.

sygnus21, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing the JBL flip device on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you connecting the JBL device?
    • Is this issue confined only with the JBL device?
    • Have you tried to connect any other external devices to the ports and check if the issue persist?
    • Is the JBL device detected on your computer?
    • Which drivers have you tired to update?

I suggest you to deploy Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer

1. Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer - Similar Threads - Can't connect JBL

2. nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7: nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7I brought previously JBL fli2 but it didnot output sound when connected so i returned it. Again i brought FLIP3 but it also has the same issue. My problem is that once when FLIP device connects my wifi stops working...
  3. nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7: nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7I brought previously JBL fli2 but it didnot output sound when connected so i returned it. Again i brought FLIP3 but it also has the same issue. My problem is that once when FLIP device connects my wifi stops working...
  4. Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer: I just bought a bluetooth device Hama Bluetooth USB Adapter, ver. 4.0 C2 +EDR in order to connect my pc to my speaker. It does find the speaker but it doesn't connect to it. After a while I get the message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."...
  5. Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker: Please inform me if, and how, I may connect my Dell Inspiron 7573 Windows 10 to my JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connections-to-a-jbl-charge-4-speaker/533e9692-e36c-4e84-84bd-adbabdfcda17
  6. Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT

Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT: Hey there, For a long time my headphones worked fine. Yesterday i tried to connect them to my PC and nothing happened. I looked into Bluetooth settings and this showed up : [ATTACH] For some time i could only select "JBL TUNE500BT Hands-Free AG Audio" as output, but there...
  7. Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose...
  8. I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.: Hello, Microsoft Community. My name is Emmanuel and I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth speaker. Everything else connects fine, my headphones and xbox controller. Also, the speaker connects well to other devices. While trying to connect the speaker, Windows does...
  9. Bluetooth problems with JBL Flip 5 and re-connection with Windows 10 after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth problems with JBL Flip 5 and re-connection with Windows 10 after restart: Hi together, I have some issues with JBL Flip 5 and Windows 10. I pair my speaker via Bluetooth and it connects. So far so good. But after I restart Windows 10 it does not connect with the speakers anymore although it is still paired. Also the connect button in Windows 10...
  10. Can't connect to JBL headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to JBL headphone: I am trying to pair my JBL headphone with my laptop but it never show my headphone when I search devices. I have tried all 3 kind of searches but got nothing. Can anyone help me?...