Windows 10: cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0

Discus and support cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i cant connect my andorid tablet to my pc becuase it neeeds network profile while im connected to usb?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by derric young, Jun 6, 2021.

1. cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0

i cant connect my andorid tablet to my pc becuase it neeeds network profile while im connected to usb?

:)

derric young, Jun 6, 2021

2. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 6, 2021
  3. radrok Win User
    Thinking about buying a tablet (Nexus 7 2013)

I'd get a 10inch tablet then, tried 7inch and it was basically a little step up over my SGS4.

The Nexus 7 2013 is an awesome tablet, though.

radrok, Jun 6, 2021
  4. JalleR Win User

cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0

Google Android users clubhouse

Never owned an ÆPHONE *Smile cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0 :)

So i guess im in *Smile cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0 :)

SG S6 Andorid V6
    LG G3 Andorid V6
    LG G2 (Screen broken) Android 5 ish
    Motorola Xoom (everest 3g model) running Cyanogenmod 4.4.4
    HTC One X
    HTC EVO 3D
    HTC Flyer Wifi
    HTC Desier
    2x Denver tad-70111 (Shitty tablet)
    SG note tab pro 12.2"
    SG S4 (my sons phone)

JalleR, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0

1. cant connect andorid tablet andorid 7.0 - Similar Threads - cant connect andorid

2. Tablet will not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet will not connect to wifi: Hello!I recently moved and set up internet with Verizon, the internet was very slow throughout the house and none of the troubleshooting worked, so I switched to optimum. I get faster internet throughout the house on some devices, but my tablet just won't connect to the wifi....
  3. Tablet will not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet will not connect to wifi: Hello!I recently moved and set up internet with Verizon, the internet was very slow throughout the house and none of the troubleshooting worked, so I switched to optimum. I get faster internet throughout the house on some devices, but my tablet just won't connect to the wifi....
  4. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  5. Bitlocker cant be enabled on drive 0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker cant be enabled on drive 0: Installed windows on an nvMe SSD. Got a pop up about installing it on disk 0.Went to enable bitlocker on my storage drives. Discovered that on disk 0 it is labeled as an active primary partition. I would move it, but there is nothing there. Is this the bug the pop up was...
  6. is there any andorid emulators that i can download withouth admin right/installer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there any andorid emulators that i can download withouth admin right/installer?: I REALLY Need to use an app on my phone but my phone is unavaibale And no emulators work fo me due to not having admin rights and i need them to downlaod the installers (im on a school computer) ive been scoering the web for any tips but i cant find any, ive tried the "run...
  7. Recovery key for stream 7 tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recovery key for stream 7 tablet: hello, i resently got a stream 7 tablet from a family member and they do not know their passwordz either. So i tried to factory reset my tablet and each time i am brought to a blue screen asking for a "recovery key" to reset. I have the recovery ID and drive label. How or...
  8. cant access wacom tablet properties

cant access wacom tablet properties: i want to customize the controls on my wacom tablet but i cant even find it in settings, even when its connected to my computer and functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-wacom-tablet-properties/033abd2c-cde1-4fda-ae14-31b43cc726d8
  9. Tablet cannot connect to desktop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tablet cannot connect to desktop.: My desktop does not find/recognise a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S attached by USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-cannot-connect-to-desktop/830b6d42-43ac-470e-ba77-27b70a5a59a1"
  10. Tablet Connection

Tablet Connection: How do I get my tablet to get my network connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-connection/aea73bf7-4757-451b-bee3-f19763ace9e9