Windows 10: Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

Discus and support Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus X555LJ notebook. For the past 2 years I have issues with my bluetooth on and off. When I try to connect any bluetooth device, I can't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SriRaghava Chakravarthy, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

I have an Asus X555LJ notebook. For the past 2 years I have issues with my bluetooth on and off. When I try to connect any bluetooth device, I can't. Then I just restart the pc and it sometimes works for 5 mins before disconnecting from the bluetooth device. I have tried reinstalling drivers etc. It doesn't look like a hardware issue as I can view other bluetooth devices and pair with them most times but just cant seem to stay connected or transfer files. How should I sort this out? And recently my bluetooth driver in device manager looks like this. I cant see the Microsoft Enumerator. My devi

:)

SriRaghava Chakravarthy, Sep 19, 2021

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 19, 2021
  3. jhearcht Win User
    Bluetooth : allow device to connect greyed out

Win10 on Dell Inspiron Desktop PC

I want to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S6 through the bluetooth speaker system on my PC. After successfully pairing the phone, I discover that it is not connected. The bluetooth speakers are connected, but the phone only shows as "paired". In the Bluetooth popup, "allow a device to connect" is greyed out. After a Google search, I know this is a common problem, but proposed solutions don't work in my case. I tried rebooting both PC and phone, but no help. I installed the latest Bluetooth driver from Intel, but no change.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

jhearcht, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

Cannot use bluetooth device

1 Pairing is done in Settings, Devices
    1.1 You click on Add Bluetooth or other device
    1.2 You choose Bluetooth
    1.3 If there is a pairing button on the bluetooth device itself then you press that now. You need to check the instructions for your bluetooth device to see how to do this - several automatically go into pairing mode when they switch on, others have a button that needs to be pressed for, say, 5 seconds.
    1.4 The computer detects all available bluetooth devices and you select yours from the list. If yours is not on the list then Windows could not detect it.
    1.5 It connects - pairing includes connecting
    1.6 The computer sounds a buzz in the earpiece then displays Your device is ready to go and you click on Done
    1.7 The device is shown in the devices list below the subheading Audio and it shows it as connected
    1.8 The device should also appear in Control panel, Sounds, Playback tab
    1.9 The device should also appear in Control panel, Devices & printers
    1.10 {I just paired some bluetooth earphones as I typed so I could make sure these notes were correct} You use a music player and the sound comes out of the bluetooth earphones

2 If this is not happening for you then go to Contol panel, Devices & printers
    2.1 Right-click on the device & select Remove device
    2.2 You can now try pairing from scratch again
    2.3 Several other users have reported that only removing the device with Bluetooth command line tools - BluetoothInstaller allowed them to re-pair again [see xzion's guidance below]
    2.4 Yet others reported that only the KeithM code or Bungee's guidance worked for them [see below]

3 Where is this all going wrong for you?
    [I assume we are definitely talking about bluetooth headphones/earphones. I understand that WiFi ones do also exist.]

4 Additional guidance -

Unpair a Bluetooth Device - TenForumsTutorials
    Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows - Windows Help

Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #9, xzion] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #22, KeithM] - TenForums
    Steps to completely remove a belutooth device so pairing can be done again [post #39, Bungee] - TenForums
    Several people registered in TenForums just to be able to thanks xzion, KeithM & Bungee. Apparently, what worked for some people did not work for others so each solution seems worth trying.

Denis

Thema:

Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

1. Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC - Similar Threads - Cant connect bluetooth

2. Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not connect with device and not show any device: i was trying but still my device is not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-connect-with-device-and-not-show/46a75e60-4fd2-47c1-9a6a-f9551feff9b4
  3. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.: I think i need a driver. Before this i didnt have this problem on my old motherboard but my new motherboard cant connect stuff via bluetooth and i dont have the option to turn on and off. Amd pc btw....
  4. cant connect to bluetooth device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant connect to bluetooth device: was working but has now stopped conecting ,pairing remains active ,have tried removing and replacing device , works with other devices , option to allow a device to connect is greyed out and i have tried to put settings to discoverable but it doesnt seem to be working ....
  5. My Bluetooth button and radio is missing. I cant connect to any devices

My Bluetooth button and radio is missing. I cant connect to any devices: please let me know why this is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-button-and-radio-is-missing-i-cant/96a9709a-acfa-4764-bad1-cabfcbacfc24
  6. Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc

Any bluetooth device is not connecting to my pc: MY PC'S BLUETOOTH IS NOT AT ALL CONNECTING TO ANY DEVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-bluetooth-device-is-not-connecting-to-my-pc/5b9eabaf-b0c1-4ddf-9e95-c6422101b027
  7. Cant connect a Bluetooth device

Cant connect a Bluetooth device: I cant connect to a CSR 4,0 bluetooth dongle, and it shows error 1935 when i try to install the driver. Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {2A030FEB-29B5-314B-97B5-ED38673CC885}. HRESULT: 0x80070246 how do i fix this?...
  8. Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC

Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC: My problem is as the title states and I am on Windows 10 64 bit. I connect to bluetooth using the onboard wifi+bluetooth on my motherboard. When I go to my Device settings, all I see under my saved bluetooth devices is "Bluetooth is turned off" which was weird to me because...
  9. cant pair any think on bluetooth device on pc

cant pair any think on bluetooth device on pc: I cant pair any devise thro Bluetooth on my pc can any one help iv tried every think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pair-any-think-on-bluetooth-device-on-pc/2915def1-f313-405a-8528-376abd0dcdd0
  10. Cant connect bluetooth Devices

Cant connect bluetooth Devices: I have an Asus bluetooth adapter and i downloaded the drivers and i am trying to connect with my bluetooth earphones. But when it finds all my devices it cant connect to any. Says All the time cant connect or didnt recieve a respond from the device i dont care about all the...