Windows 10: Cant connect any device via bluetooh until i drain all the power and restart laptop

Discus and support Cant connect any device via bluetooh until i drain all the power and restart laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So this problem started a couple of months ago. I recently switched to a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse and one day i just couldnt connect any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anduqqq, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Cant connect any device via bluetooh until i drain all the power and restart laptop

So this problem started a couple of months ago. I recently switched to a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse and one day i just couldnt connect any of them. I reinstalled the drives for bluetooh, nothing. When i run the troubleshoot for bluetooh it says that i dont have the bluetooh modem in my laptop or that my motherboard doesnt support bluetooh. But when i let my laptop to run out of power and restart the bluetooh works just fine.

It is very frustrating since this happends every 2 or 3 days. I use my laptop everyday for 4-10 hours. I have to mention that i let my laptop plugged in all the time but i shut it down every night. I use a software that keeps my battery percentage at 80% (problem started before installing the software). Please give me an advice

submitted by /u/Anduqqq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anduqqq, Dec 3, 2019
  2. jaypels Win User

laptop power drain

I replaced my HDD with an SSD (and placed the HDD on the optical drive bay) a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that even if I shut my laptop down, I still would have a drained battery the next time I power it on. If I do not connect my laptop to a power source for a day (still shut down of course), the battery would be fully drained. I shrugged it off as a battery problem but recently I brought my laptop to travel somewhere and once opened my laptop bag, it was warm. It was only then I noticed that even though I shut the laptop down, a little led is still on indicating something has not completely powered down.

My bet is that it is the HDD on the optical drive still sucking power but is there a way to know what is completely draining my battery?

jaypels, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows stuck on Welcome page at launch.

Hi,

Initially, I suggest you to unplug all the external devices connected to the system (except keyboard and mouse) and try to reboot to check if the issue persists.

If your using a laptop then, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps

Power Drain

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and reboot the system

Also, suggest you to restart the system multiple times and check if it works.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance,we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Cant connect any device via bluetooh until i drain all the power and restart laptop

My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and now it's been stuck on the blue shutting down screen for days. Help.

Hi,

As per the screen shot that you have send, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Cant connect any device via bluetooh until i drain all the power and restart laptop

1. Cant connect any device via bluetooh until i drain all the power and restart laptop - Similar Threads - Cant connect device

2. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  3. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  4. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooh mic won't work until I restart my computer every morning.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooh mic won't work until I restart my computer every morning.: I have been using my Dell XPS 17 for a few months now. I use a bluetooth speaker for all my virtual meetings. Any time the speaker disconnected and reconnects when I return to the office the next day as an example the mic will not work. In Zoom, I get a message that there is...
  6. Can't connect to bluetooh devices in anyway.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to bluetooh devices in anyway.: Bit of context:I was using my airpods on windows 10 when my cat started fighting with another cat so I ran outside roughly 30 meters then returned to my PC a few minutes later. Ever since I moved away from my pc with the airpods in my pocket, and the charger shell in my room,...
  7. Can't connect to bluetooh devices in anyway.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to bluetooh devices in anyway.: Bit of context:I was using my airpods on windows 10 when my cat started fighting with another cat so I ran outside roughly 30 meters then returned to my PC a few minutes later. Ever since I moved away from my pc with the airpods in my pocket, and the charger shell in my room,...
  8. Can't connect to bluetooh devices in anyway.

9. Cant connect laptop via bluetooth

Cant connect laptop via bluetooth: I am playing games using a joystick. My laptop cannot see this joystick connected via Bluetooth. But if I connect this joystick to my phone, it works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-laptop-via-bluetooth/a67f66f5-b9ad-48bd-a14c-d3c11e92e9bf
  10. laptop power drain

laptop power drain: I replaced my HDD with an SSD (and placed the HDD on the optical drive bay) a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that even if I shut my laptop down, I still would have a drained battery the next time I power it on. If I do not connect my laptop to a power source for a day (still...