Windows 10: Cant Connect Audio

Discus and support Cant Connect Audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I just have one question i have a pair of headphones that ive tried to connect to my asus PC but when i plug it in its like i havent even plugged it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G.D1, Jan 11, 2019.

1. G.D1 Win User

Cant Connect Audio

Hi I just have one question i have a pair of headphones that ive tried to connect to my asus PC but when i plug it in its like i havent even plugged it in! and then i take it out and now my built in speakers dont make sound either if this has happened to you can you post fow to fix it?

:)

2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 11, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Cant Connect Audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Cant Connect Audio

1. Cant Connect Audio - Similar Threads - Cant Connect Audio

2. cant connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect: Im unable to connect to my network today. I have lenovo laptop and im using WIFI. Yesterday there is an update which took 4 hours to install. It should not take too much time for just an update but there it goes. After the update being installed I cant connect to my network...
  3. cant connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant connect: Im unable to connect to my network today. I have lenovo laptop and im using WIFI. Yesterday there is an update which took 4 hours to install. It should not take too much time for just an update but there it goes. After the update being installed I cant connect to my network...
  4. cant connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant connect to internet

Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  6. cant connect to this wifi connection

cant connect to this wifi connection: i have a newly installed windows 10 in my PC and i used mobile WIFI hotspot from the phone to get internet in my PC and i got a new modem connection in my house but i could not connect to it even if the password is correct i think it is the problem of the IP address or any...
  7. I cant connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect: I cant conect and download games[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect/b4496644-566b-4983-9e0b-5c5bb8d0ffd9
  8. cant connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to wifi: i get connect to wifi but there is written no internet access , though wifi working on mobile I have windows 10 2004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-wifi/244840a0-a073-47a5-b343-09cb57516d42
  9. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio: I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error Please solve my...
  10. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52