Windows 10: Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10

Discus and support Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,2 days ago my ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UR W10 laptop stopped connecting to my bluetooth earbuds. I tried my other bluetooth audio devices such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zeykucuk, May 8, 2021.

1. zeykucuk Win User

Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10

Hello,2 days ago my ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UR W10 laptop stopped connecting to my bluetooth earbuds. I tried my other bluetooth audio devices such as speakers and headsets. But the problem continued. It connects to other bluetooth devices. But whenever I try to connect any audio device it says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again." FYI:All of my drivers are updated. I tried reinstalling them but it didn't work. I also tried repairing my devices too. I tried troubleshooting but it also didnt work.

:)

zeykucuk, May 8, 2021
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, May 8, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 8, 2021
  4. Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10

Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10

I recently purchased some bluetooth headphones (GLITOBT18). I managed to connect them to my laptop running windows 10.

Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10 [​IMG]

However, i cant find the device in the playback settings and i therefore cant play audio through the headphones.

Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10 [​IMG]

I think this may have something to do with the fact that windows is recognising it as a bluetooth headset rather than a speaker? Any help would be massively appreciated!

JackDunne01, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10

1. Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't connect bluetooth

2. Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with Bluetooth connected devices: I have had this issue with many productsThose beings Beats Solo 3 and Samsung Airbuds.Basically anytime I try to use either of them for audio and mic they will not work.Not only that I have to go through a 10 minute process resetting things and even to the point of...
  3. Bluetooth device connects but will not produce audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device connects but will not produce audio.: Bluetooth device is "On," laptop says "connected," but not "Connected Voice, Audio." In settings, under System > Sound > All Sound Devices > Properties, I cannot click the "allow" button that allows apps and windows to use this device for audio. Laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro...
  4. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems with connected devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems with connected devices: So I've had this issue for a few months and gave up on it but thought I'd try posting on Reddit for a possible fix. My Bluetooth headphones are paired with the PC and connect successfully. I can select them as the output device but no sound comes through. If I 'remove device'...
  6. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out: Hello. I recently acquired a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, I connected them before an update, and the earpods worked fine. After I did an update to 20H2, the earpods were connecting in and out or filled with static. I connected them to an iPhone, and they worked...
  8. Can't connect to bluetooth device. Can't remove bluetooth device

Can't connect to bluetooth device. Can't remove bluetooth device: Since I updated my computer with the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday, I'm having problems getting a set of bluetooth headphone to connect to my computer. I did not have this problem before the update yesterday. My headphone show up in the list of bluetooth devices,...
  9. Can't connect bluetooth earbuds to my PC as an audio device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect bluetooth earbuds to my PC as an audio device: Hey guys, I just got my new bluetooth earphones (Samsung Galaxy Buds+) but I can't connect them to my PC. The thing is, I managed to pair them but when I try to connect them it says either "Couldn't connect" or "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is...
  10. Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices: I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 x64 cant connect audio bluetoorh