Windows 10: Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer

Discus and support Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So I recently did a factory reset on my computer and since then I haven't been able to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my computer. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harry Antoniou, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer

Hi,

So I recently did a factory reset on my computer and since then I haven't been able to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my computer. My headphones are PXC 550 if that matters. When I open the sound menu, under playback they appear as disconnected.

Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer 20ec3c8d-d9a6-4923-bab8-62ab255ff692?upload=true.png

Under device and printers one part appears under Unspecified, not sure if this is meant to be like this.

Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer c4d8a577-dd56-433d-bf18-c767002add41?upload=true.png

So far I've tried:

- Updating drivers all are up to date

- Right clicking them under playback and clicking connect does nothing

- Trouble shooting doesn't identify the problem

- I've tried typing services.msc under run and then setting the startup type to automatic

- I've tried going to windows store apps and trouble shooting there but it doesnt work either

- Tried disconnecting the bluetooth icon and re-connecting that.

- Also tried uninstalling the bluetooth device for the headphones and letting it reinstall when restarting my computer.

My headphones work perfectly fine with my phone too. Been trying to get this to work for hours, any help is appreciated.

:)

Harry Antoniou, Jan 21, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer

1. Cant Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Computer - Similar Threads - Cant Connect Bluetooth

2. My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 that came with a Realtek Wifi/bluetooth module that i replaced with an Intel one. In the process, one of the 2 antenna conectors broke. I replaced the drivers with intel ones. After this, i couldnt connect the headphones or any device,...
  3. I cant connect bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant connect bluetooth headphones: So I go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and click add Bluetooth or other device. I select Bluetooth. and it tells me I couldn't connect. I just got a new pair of bluetooth headphones and i want to use them, please help.[ATTACH]...
  4. connecting bluetooth headphones.

connecting bluetooth headphones.: ive tried going to action center and connect, but is says that desktop-1nduc7 is ready to connect wirelessly, and doesnt mention my headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headphones/a5f06ed9-39af-4328-9bf0-fdc15aa38f1a
  5. Headphones will not connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones will not connect Bluetooth: Hello, My wireless Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 will not connect. They are paired and I have tried a number of troubleshooting items to get them connected. When I go under the devices property settings and check or uncheck different Bluetooth services options the...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not connecting

Bluetooth headphones not connecting: My Bluetooth headphones are no longer connecting to my laptop. My headphones were connected and I had no problems until I tried to connect my phone via Bluetooth. It was paired but wouldn't connect. I removed my headphones thinking that they might be stopping my phone...
  7. Connect bluetooth headphones

Connect bluetooth headphones: I can't connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop. The headphones are Sony WH-CH500 and the computer is Asus X507UA Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-headphones/23538a03-22e4-4b29-9229-955bc5ecba69
  8. Note10+ cant connect to computer with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Note10+ cant connect to computer with bluetooth: It's paired with my computer and both my computer and my phone have bluetooth available. My computer can send stuff to my phone via bluetooth and it says its connected to my phone. However I can't connect my phone to my computer even though its paired with my computer....
  9. Bluetooth Headphone not connected

Bluetooth Headphone not connected: HI, I have JBL T450BT headphone before i reset my computer it working good but after reset my computer i cannot connect again. I use acer extensa 5635, windows 10 pro. version 1903. Please help me about this issue Thanks...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting

Bluetooth Headphones Not Connecting: okay so I just bought brand new bluetooth headphones (they are Mkay WH-816 headphones) and they work fine on linux but the moment I tried connecting them to windows 10 my bluetooth bugged out. Sequence of events: 1. turned on headphones into pairing mode 2. Add Bluetooth or...