Windows 10: Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

Discus and support Cant connect bluetooth on my pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I think i need a driver. Before this i didnt have this problem on my old motherboard but my new motherboard cant connect stuff via bluetooth and i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dinesh Sugumaran, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

I think i need a driver. Before this i didnt have this problem on my old motherboard but my new motherboard cant connect stuff via bluetooth and i dont have the option to turn on and off. Amd pc btw.

:)

Dinesh Sugumaran, Aug 9, 2021

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

Hello John,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver from the PC by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • From the window, expand the Bluetooth device option, right click on the driver and select
      Uninstall from the context menu.
    • Restart the PC and connect the Bluetooth device to the PC.
    • Check if the drivers are reinstalled and connected to the other Bluetooth device.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

1. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc. - Similar Threads - Cant connect bluetooth

2. My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker: i have a gigabyte x670 gaming x ax motherboard with built in bluetooth and i can no longer get my bluetooth speaker to connect. i had problems with it and deleted the device from the registry. and the reason i did this was because when i tried to remove the device it always...
  3. My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker: i have a gigabyte x670 gaming x ax motherboard with built in bluetooth and i can no longer get my bluetooth speaker to connect. i had problems with it and deleted the device from the registry. and the reason i did this was because when i tried to remove the device it always...
  4. My bluetooth is broken cant connect my bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant connect my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect my Bluetooth: I have wireless mouse and It is connected using Bluetooth but today it is stopped working. I search for the Bluetooth and it is missing in the settings. I opened and I can only see airplane mode, WIFI and others. How can I turn on Bluetooth if it is missing. I need help....
  6. Cant connect my Bluetooth

Cant connect my Bluetooth: I have wireless mouse and It is connected using Bluetooth but today it is stopped working. I search for the Bluetooth and it is missing in the settings. I opened and I can only see airplane mode, WIFI and others. How can I turn on Bluetooth if it is missing. I need help....
  7. Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard: Trying to connect my Bluetooth keyboard as usual today however the Bluetooth went missing on my system tray. I looked on settings but it is missing as well so I cant connect it. I have a dell laptop so I need this keyboard for better performance on my PC since the laptop has...
  8. Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard

Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard: Trying to connect my Bluetooth keyboard as usual today however the Bluetooth went missing on my system tray. I looked on settings but it is missing as well so I cant connect it. I have a dell laptop so I need this keyboard for better performance on my PC since the laptop has...
  9. Cant connect my bluetooth keyboard

10. Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC: I have an Asus X555LJ notebook. For the past 2 years I have issues with my bluetooth on and off. When I try to connect any bluetooth device, I can't. Then I just restart the pc and it sometimes works for 5 mins before disconnecting from the bluetooth device. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix connections to bluetooth driver not show