Windows 10: Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

Discus and support Cant connect bluetooth on my pc. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I think i need a driver. Before this i didnt have this problem on my old motherboard but my new motherboard cant connect stuff via bluetooth and i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dinesh Sugumaran, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

I think i need a driver. Before this i didnt have this problem on my old motherboard but my new motherboard cant connect stuff via bluetooth and i dont have the option to turn on and off. Amd pc btw.

:)

Dinesh Sugumaran, Aug 9, 2021

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

Hello John,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver from the PC by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • From the window, expand the Bluetooth device option, right click on the driver and select
      Uninstall from the context menu.
    • Restart the PC and connect the Bluetooth device to the PC.
    • Check if the drivers are reinstalled and connected to the other Bluetooth device.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

1. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc. - Similar Threads - Cant connect bluetooth

2. Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect any bluetooth device to my PC: I have an Asus X555LJ notebook. For the past 2 years I have issues with my bluetooth on and off. When I try to connect any bluetooth device, I can't. Then I just restart the pc and it sometimes works for 5 mins before disconnecting from the bluetooth device. I have tried...
  3. My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop

My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 that came with a Realtek Wifi/bluetooth module that i replaced with an Intel one. In the process, one of the 2 antenna conectors broke. I replaced the drivers with intel ones. After this, i couldnt connect the headphones or any device,...
  4. Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.

Cant connect to Bluetooth speaker.: I don't know if I did something and my PC now doesn't even see the Bluetooth device speaker I'm wanting to pair. I thought right about now to restart my PC but in the conditions I have things in the software I decided to better post here than having to downloads a bunch of...
  5. cant connect to bluetooth device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant connect to bluetooth device: was working but has now stopped conecting ,pairing remains active ,have tried removing and replacing device , works with other devices , option to allow a device to connect is greyed out and i have tried to put settings to discoverable but it doesnt seem to be working ....
  6. I cant connect my Xbox One Controller to my PC via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant connect my Xbox One Controller to my PC via Bluetooth.: I recently took my controller to an event, and when I got back, the searching for device screen doesn't show my xbox controller. I have tried everything I possibly can: xbox support, restarting both, changing batteries, restarting bluetooth, etc. I am out of ideas and am...
  7. Cant connect to wifi on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to wifi on my pc: My wifi connection works on every device, but on pc it doesn't show up. When I try to search for my wifi connection on pc, in wifi search, it doesn't show up. I tried to update and uninstall my internet adapter, and its not working again. Please someone help, I need to...
  8. Cant connect a Bluetooth device

Cant connect a Bluetooth device: I cant connect to a CSR 4,0 bluetooth dongle, and it shows error 1935 when i try to install the driver. Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {2A030FEB-29B5-314B-97B5-ED38673CC885}. HRESULT: 0x80070246 how do i fix this?...
  9. Cant connect my pc to my LG-LHB655NW home theater with bluetooth (it does support bluetooth)

Cant connect my pc to my LG-LHB655NW home theater with bluetooth (it does support bluetooth): Hi, As you can see in the picture its show up as connected in the bluetooth devices , but in sound playback it doesn't . I tried to right-click and hit connect but it doesn't do anything . [IMG]...
  10. Cant connect bluetooth Devices

Cant connect bluetooth Devices: I have an Asus bluetooth adapter and i downloaded the drivers and i am trying to connect with my bluetooth earphones. But when it finds all my devices it cant connect to any. Says All the time cant connect or didnt recieve a respond from the device i dont care about all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix connections to bluetooth driver not show