Windows 10: Can't connect Gmail to Cortana

Discus and support Can't connect Gmail to Cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to connect Cortana to my gmail account. I know how to do it, but when I get to the last step, "accept," nothing happens - it won't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by K GStone, Jun 8, 2020.

1. K GStone Win User

Can't connect Gmail to Cortana

Hello, I am unable to connect Cortana to my gmail account. I know how to do it, but when I get to the last step, "accept," nothing happens - it won't allow me to accept. Help is appreciated.

Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 2016

:)

K GStone, Jun 8, 2020

2. Connecting Cortana to Gmail - won't pop up authentication dialog

Hi WLagrue,

Are you able to connect Gmail to Cortana before? If yes, you may disconnect your Gmail account to Cortana and re-connect it back after restarting your device. Here are the steps:

Go to Cortana icon > Notebook icon
    Can't connect Gmail to Cortana [​IMG]
    > Manage Skills > Accounts > Add a service
    > Gmail > Disconnect
    . To re-connect, go to Cortana icon > Notebook icon
    Can't connect Gmail to Cortana [​IMG]
    >
    Manage Skills > Accounts > Add a service > Gmail > Connect > Enter e-mail address > Next > Enter
    Password > Next > Allow

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Justine Pel, Jun 8, 2020
  3. WLagrue Win User
    Connecting Cortana to Gmail - won't pop up authentication dialog

Hi,

No I haven't had it connected before. When I click 'Connect', nothing happens - no window to authenticate or anything happens.

WLagrue, Jun 8, 2020
  4. WLagrue Win User

Connecting Cortana to Gmail - won't pop up authentication dialog

Hi all,

I want to connect Cortana to my gmail account, mainly for calendar access. When I go into Notebook, then Manage Skills > Connected Services > Gmail > click Connect - nothing happens. I assume a dialog to authenticate or sign in to gmail is supposed to pop
    up, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

WLagrue, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't connect Gmail to Cortana - Similar Threads - Can't connect Gmail

2. Linking Gmail to Cortana

in Cortana
    Linking Gmail to Cortana: I had wanted to link my Gmail to Cortana. At first it made me sign in and other formalities and after everything it showed a dialog showing the terms and conditions. After I clicked agree it was thinking and then continued to show me the same dialog. Somehow, I could scroll....
  3. Cortana and Gmail

in Cortana
    Cortana and Gmail: I can not sync Cortana with Gmail. When I hit the button to allow "Microsoft apps and Services to access my google Account" It asks me to agree to sharing my information. the agree button does not work. It's a faint blue . What I call greyed out. Will not click....
  4. Cortana not allowing Gmail to be synced

in Cortana
    Cortana not allowing Gmail to be synced: When trying to sync my gmail calender with cortana it takes me through all the verification steps which work, then on the very last screen inside the cortana box where is asks to "allow" or "cancel" clicking allow doesn't work. It just states the same issue. My computer is...
  5. Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account

in Cortana
    Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account: Hello, Cortana won't connect to my Gmail account once I try it. At the very last step when it comes to agreeing to terms and conditions of Cortana having access to my personal data, somehow the system does not accept the "agree" button. So I have to close the...
  6. conrtana can't connect to gmail.

in Cortana
    conrtana can't connect to gmail.: i followed the procedure to connect to gmail by going to Cortana's notebook> skills> gmail>added my email> allowed permission>sync with gmail window opens> pressed agree... but nothing happened. it failed to link to my gmail account. i seriously need cortana to be in sync...
  7. cortana can't connect to the internet

in Cortana
    cortana can't connect to the internet: Hi, My Cortana can't connect to the internet, it says "I can't connect at the moment , try again in a little bit" My WiFi connection works just fine, my laptop is up to date, my search bar works too, and I tried using a local account, but still don't work. this is...
  8. Can't connect Cortana and Spotify

in Cortana
    Can't connect Cortana and Spotify: Cortana was disabled on my pc... Then I got Spotify premium, enabled Cortana and tried to connect Spotify to Cortana. I linked my account with Cortana but when I went to notebook, then manage skills, then music, then Spotify and clicked on, I received a message that...
  9. Cortana can't connect to the internet

in Cortana
    Cortana can't connect to the internet: if i try to talk to Cortana, it says that it can't connect to the internet...I think the problem occurred because i tried to change Cortana's speech recognition language but now i don't know how to fix that...I've tried reinstalling the English(US) Speech Recognition pack...
  10. Connect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10: How to: Connect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10 How to Connect or Disconnect Cortana to Gmail Account in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your...