Windows 10: Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

Discus and support Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KishanGowda, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio
    when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error
    Please solve my problem

:)

KishanGowda, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Oct 5, 2020
  3. AnubhavS1 Win User
    Cannot select hands-free AG audio as output type in sound setting

I have a pair of surface headphones. When I try to go to an application that uses my mic, it should switch to hands-free AG audio since the mic is in use but it doesn't (What's the difference between stereo and hands free?).
    This means I can't hear ANY audio when my mic is active.

I know that the device is still there somewhere because in things like Google Hangouts which let you select your output device I can select hands-free AG audio and it works, but youtube won't work for example since my default device is still Surface Headphones
    Stereo and there is no hands-free AG audio option.

If I go to manage sound devices, I can see both the stereo and hands-free ag audio options, but from the output device dropdown I only have 1 option (stereo).

I have tried:

- Removing the device from bluetooth

- Resetting it to factory settings

- Uninstalling all drivers and restarting (so they were reinstalled)

- sfc scan to check for update failures (there were none)

- restarting my computer

Please help, I have no idea what is wrong.

AnubhavS1, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

1. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio - Similar Threads - Cant connect headphones

2. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working: So I'm still experiencing this problem on Windows 11 on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with my wh-xb900n, or LE wh-xb900n, where it only connects as voice and the audio is from the Hands free AG audio, not the stereo audio. making the sound quality much worse. I want to go back to...
  3. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working: So I'm still experiencing this problem on Windows 11 on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with my wh-xb900n, or LE wh-xb900n, where it only connects as voice and the audio is from the Hands free AG audio, not the stereo audio. making the sound quality much worse. I want to go back to...
  4. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  5. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  7. Hands free ag audio

Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  8. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio

Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds A192 and I want to use both its headset and microphone as I use to do as far as few weeks ago. Currently Windows plugs only headset for music and no mic. Even if the profile Hands-Free AG Audio for playback and register seems available I cannot...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...