Windows 10: cant connect iphone to computer

Discus and support cant connect iphone to computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im trying to connect my iphone to my computer but when i plug it in it deosnt connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasondodd2, Jun 27, 2020.

1. cant connect iphone to computer

im trying to connect my iphone to my computer but when i plug it in it deosnt connect

:)

jasondodd2, Jun 27, 2020
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Aug 6, 2020
  3. connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Aug 6, 2020
  4. cant connect iphone to computer

cant connect iphone to computer

im trying to connect my iphone to my computer but when i plug it in it deosnt connect

jasondodd2, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

cant connect iphone to computer

1. cant connect iphone to computer - Similar Threads - cant connect iphone

2. I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC: I try everything in communication to fix it but its doesnt work hotspot via USB nothing show on my network but I can export picture in my phone....
  3. I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC: I try everything in communication to fix it but its doesnt work hotspot via USB nothing show on my network but I can export picture in my phone....
  4. I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. connecting iphone to windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting iphone to windows10: how do i get pictures off my iphone11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-iphone-to-windows10/62518a11-d873-48fe-afc7-f9b7f0baa2e3
  6. connection of Iphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    connection of Iphone: I purchased Microsoft 365 and havent been able to connect with my facebook nor synch my Iphone. Please help without access to the things I need therefore the purchase of Microsoft 365 is useless....
  7. connect iphone 11 to computer via usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect iphone 11 to computer via usb: the iphone 11 pro max is not showing up in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-iphone-11-to-computer-via-usb/1ca99707-c06b-4b54-9c0b-cdeb9e619bd1
  8. iPhone not charging when connected to computer

in Windows 10 News
    iPhone not charging when connected to computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Normally, any iPhone user will use the charger shipped with the package to charge his iPhone. Attempt to use anything else is not recommended! Still, there are situations where we have seen people charging the iPhone by connecting it to [...] This post...
  9. IPhone connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IPhone connecting: How do I upload photos from my phone to Windows 10? I keep getting a message that my phone is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/iphone-connecting/effc7ecd-5216-43a5-a2a7-39a79462997b
  10. Random Connect to iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Connect to iPhone: Hi! I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business. Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird...