Windows 10: Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2

Discus and support Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently bought a surface book 2 and today I bought a pair of of JBL TUNE 600BTnc Headphones. The headphones work fine and were easy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pedroserrazina, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a surface book 2 and today I bought a pair of of JBL TUNE 600BTnc Headphones.

The headphones work fine and were easy to pair with my phone via bluetooth, but the Surface book doesn't seem to see the headphones.

Is this a problem with my equipment or a wider surface/JBL compatibility issue?

Can this be solved?

Before i posted here I did the ground work, I looked online for similar issues, I updated the drives, uninstalled, restarted, etc and followed guidance from a windows assistant, but it seems I need help from surface people - is any of you out here?

Any help will be much appreciated

:)

pedroserrazina, Jan 14, 2021

2. Проблема с подключением Bluetooth гарнитуры JBL Tune 600BTNC к Lenovo X280 с Windows 10 версии 1909

Не помогло ни отключение, ни удаление устройства.

Оно появляется после перезагрузки.

Я кстати записал звук от наушников на диктофон: сначала увеличивая звук «Головного телефона (JBL TUNE600BT Hands-Free AG Audio», а в конце записи увеличивая
    звук «Наушники (JBL TUNE600BT Stereo)».

Ссылка на файл на Яндекс-Диске: Звук в наушниках JBL Tune 600BTNC Звук в наушниках JBL Tune 600BTNC

Еще есть какие то идеи?

Звук в наушниках JBL Tune 600BTNC

Aleksey Dyakov, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book. I have seen multiple discussion threads on this same topic but none of those suggestions solved this
    problem. After trying numerous different recommendations I found the solution! Simply delete the paired B&O H8 headphones from the Bluetooth devices list, connect the headphones with the USB charging cable to the Surface Book and then add the headphones as
    a new Bluetooth device and the Surface Book will recognize the headphones as an audio device.

cbsimpson_dc, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2

Проблема с подключением Bluetooth гарнитуры JBL Tune 600BTNC к Lenovo X280 с Windows 10 версии 1909

Проблема с подключением Bluetooth‑гарнитуры JBL Tune 600BTNC (BT 4.2 /
    HCI 8.256/LMP 8.256) к
    Lenovo X280 с Windows 10 версии 1909 (Обновления успешно установлены ‎Вт.‎28.‎01.‎2020).

После сопряжения физического устройства у меня появилось два виртуальных устройства:

«Наушники (JBL TUNE600BT Stereo)» и «Головной
    телефон (JBL TUNE600BT Hands-Free AG Audio)».

Наушники работают хорошо, но странно, имеют два уровня громкости 0 и 1-100 (приглушение и полная громкость).

Головной телефон работает плохо, будто с какими-то эффектами и с искажением звука, разобрать голос невозможно.

При подключении к Lenovo
    через провод jack 3,5 – работает нормально.

При подключении к Lenovo
    наушников Apple
    Airpods
    – звук работает нормально без помех.

С iPhone
    и iMac
    гарнитура JBL Tune 600BTNC
    работают правильно без помех.

Я пытался решить проблему. Удалял и заново подключал устройство несколько раз. Проверял все обновления - обновления установлены. Динамики в 3,5 разъемах и HDMI-звук работают отлично. Устранение неполадок с Bluetooth и аудио предлагает
    отключить все звуковые эффекты, но эффектов как таковых нет и ничего не меняется.

Какие есть варианты решения вопроса?

Aleksey Dyakov, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2

1. Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2 - Similar Threads - Can't connect JBL

2. Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice: Hello I have my headphones which are JBL TUNE 700BT for a year now, and to today they worked perfectly fine. But when I tried to connect them today, they only connected to voice and in fact, device menager showed that they aren't actually connected....
  3. Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice: Hello I have my headphones which are JBL TUNE 700BT for a year now, and to today they worked perfectly fine. But when I tried to connect them today, they only connected to voice and in fact, device menager showed that they aren't actually connected....
  4. Bluetooth Headphones randomy disconnect with Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones randomy disconnect with Surface Book 2: Hi I have a my Surface Book 2 connected to my Skullcandy Indy Bluetooth Headphones. I have used them for some time without issue, now they started randomly disconnecting after about 10 minutes or so. This doesn't happen when they are connected to my mobile devices. How can...
  5. Airpods will not connect to my Surface book 2

Airpods will not connect to my Surface book 2: Hi I cant seem to connect my airpods to my surface book 2 nothing online seems to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-will-not-connect-to-my-surface-book-2/790ec951-115e-4a61-833e-c6836af1ba03
  6. Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT

Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT: Hey there, For a long time my headphones worked fine. Yesterday i tried to connect them to my PC and nothing happened. I looked into Bluetooth settings and this showed up : [ATTACH] For some time i could only select "JBL TUNE500BT Hands-Free AG Audio" as output, but there...
  7. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...
  8. Can't connect to JBL headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to JBL headphone: I am trying to pair my JBL headphone with my laptop but it never show my headphone when I search devices. I have tried all 3 kind of searches but got nothing. Can anyone help me?...
  9. JBL Tune 500BT Headphones the microphone from the headphones and headphones at the same...

JBL Tune 500BT Headphones the microphone from the headphones and headphones at the same...: Hello. I have JBL Tune 500BT headphones. As they are BT headphones, I would like to use them anywhere in the room, but here I encounter a problem. When I set as the default setting the microphone from headphones and headphones as the sound source, then I stop suddenly hearing...
  10. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...