Windows 10: Cant connect laptop via bluetooth

Discus and support Cant connect laptop via bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am playing games using a joystick. My laptop cannot see this joystick connected via Bluetooth. But if I connect this joystick to my phone, it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bhazra18, Mar 26, 2020.

1. bhazra18 Win User

Cant connect laptop via bluetooth

I am playing games using a joystick. My laptop cannot see this joystick connected via Bluetooth. But if I connect this joystick to my phone, it works

:)

bhazra18, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Mar 26, 2020
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Cant connect laptop via bluetooth

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Cant connect laptop via bluetooth

1. Cant connect laptop via bluetooth - Similar Threads - Cant connect laptop

2. Headphones will successfully connect to laptop via bluetooth, but do not latch on as an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones will successfully connect to laptop via bluetooth, but do not latch on as an...: I am having a bizarre issue with my Samsung Galaxy Buds Live. They are not latching onto my computer as an audio device. They will pair to the computer just fine, but windows refuses to acknowledge it as an audio device and I am unsure as to why that may be.Troubleshooting...
  3. Headphones will successfully connect to laptop via bluetooth, but do not latch on as an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones will successfully connect to laptop via bluetooth, but do not latch on as an...: I am having a bizarre issue with my Samsung Galaxy Buds Live. They are not latching onto my computer as an audio device. They will pair to the computer just fine, but windows refuses to acknowledge it as an audio device and I am unsure as to why that may be.Troubleshooting...
  4. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable: ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop, theres no notification in cp and laptop, like "your device is ready for setup" nothing. OFC 'USB debugging' and 'devloper...
  5. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable: ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop, theres no notification in cp and laptop, like "your device is ready for setup" nothing. OFC 'USB debugging' and 'devloper...
  6. My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 that came with a Realtek Wifi/bluetooth module that i replaced with an Intel one. In the process, one of the 2 antenna conectors broke. I replaced the drivers with intel ones. After this, i couldnt connect the headphones or any device,...
  7. Exodus ANC Headphones will not connect to laptop via Bluetooth.

Exodus ANC Headphones will not connect to laptop via Bluetooth.: Hello, I recently bought a pair of House of Marley Exodus ANC headphones and while I like them a lot they will not connect to my computer. I can connect every other bluetooth device I own to this laptop and the headphones will pair with any phone I test it with but just...
  8. Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.

Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.: Hi Team Microsoft, I want to use the "Your phone" app of Microsoft, but when it comes to connecting the phone via Bluetooth it just pairs and then does not connect. I use Windows 10 2004 version. I checked my other Bluetooth devices like headphones and they work perfectly....
  9. laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth

laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth: Hello, My laptop doesn't connect to Bluetooth devices. I have tried all the provided troubleshooting solutions but they don't fix the problem. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth device. The speakers work perfectly as I don't have a problem connecting them to my...
  10. Connecting iPod to computer via Bluetooth

Connecting iPod to computer via Bluetooth: I cannot connect my iPod touch to my computer. The computer says that they are connected (paired), but the iPod always says that the connection was unsuccessful. In DEVICE MANAGER under OTHER DEVICES I am told that I am missing drivers for the following: MAP MAS-iOS,...