Windows 10: Can't connect MacBook Air to Windows 10 Hotspot specifically

Discus and support Can't connect MacBook Air to Windows 10 Hotspot specifically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Until today I had been able to connect through my mac to my PC hotspot through a usb adapter but suddenly today it stopped working. I am able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YanivSom, Mar 22, 2020.

1. YanivSom Win User

Can't connect MacBook Air to Windows 10 Hotspot specifically

Hi,

Until today I had been able to connect through my mac to my PC hotspot through a usb adapter but suddenly today it stopped working. I am able to connect to any other network both wifi and ethernet using my mac and I am able to connect to the windows hotspot through my phone and other devices as well.

Any idea? I've tried everything on the Mac side and probably every common method on Windows, I'm clueless.

Thanks!

:)

YanivSom, Mar 22, 2020
  2. mohChe Win User

Windows 10 cant connect to Blackberry Hotspot

try this solution:

1-go to settings in windows 10

2-click wifi and internet

3-click manage wifi settings

4-click the network or the hotspot you used to connect to internet using windows 7 or 8.

5-click forget to remove it from the wifi list.

6-click to scan wifi.

7-select the same hotspot.

8-enter hotspot security key

enjoy internet using windows 10.

mohChe, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 cant connect to Blackberry Hotspot

Hi,

I have recently bought a MacBook Air and have installed Windows 10 (64bit) and Office 16, through bootcamp. I also use a Blackberry Z30 as my phone and to connect to the internet. The MacBook air cant see the Blackberry Z30 hotspot. I have downloaded
    BB Link and BB Blend on the MacBook Air (in Windows 10 partition) to ensure that all BB drivers are loaded. I have also installed all Win10 and Office 16 updates. But still the MacBook Air cant locate the BB hotspot. The MacBook Air while running windows
    can see all other wifi connections (home router, iPhone5, Android, etc.). But just not the BB hotspot. Also, the BB hotspot is seen and can be connected to using my ipad, my other older laptop (Thinkpad X230), and Android phone, etc.

Now if I switch to Mac OS (Yosemite) then the MacBook Air is able to see the BB Hotspot.

So there is no problem with the BB hotspot or the BB, but there seems to be some problem with Win10 drivers.

Please let me know what to do.

Thx. Maneesh

ManeeshUpadhyay, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Can't connect MacBook Air to Windows 10 Hotspot specifically

MacBook Air

I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it Can't connect MacBook Air to Windows 10 Hotspot specifically :( Can I run windows 10 on it?

Keith Goodwin, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect MacBook Air to Windows 10 Hotspot specifically

1. Can't connect MacBook Air to Windows 10 Hotspot specifically - Similar Threads - Can't connect MacBook

2. Windows 10 crashes unless thundeebolt-1 connected - MacBook air 2013

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes unless thundeebolt-1 connected - MacBook air 2013: Hi Microsoft Community, I recently installed Windows 10 on my MacBook air 2013. However, I just noticed something weird going on. When booting into windows, it crashes in the login screen and restarts over and over. However, if an ethernet cable is plugged on the...
  3. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  4. Can't connect Macbook pro to Windows To Go mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect Macbook pro to Windows To Go mobile hotspot: Lately I am having issue with connecting my Macbook pro to Mobile hotspot created from a windows to go system. If I create mobile hotspot from normal windows installation it connects fine, but after booting into windows to go system and creating hotspot Macbook can't connect...
  5. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  6. install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air: can I install windows 10 pro for oem on MacBook Air? and activate the license on it....?? thanks in advance... Saddam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-pro-for-oem-on-macbook-air/20f71636-6a73-477b-a08e-b8ce0d40dd9e
  7. MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MacBook Air: I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it : Can I run windows 10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-air/9d569883-c8f6-47ab-9ce5-ba68a576d7e5"
  8. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  9. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air: Hi, I understand from Internet that MacBook users can able to download windows 10 FREE from Microsoft website (previously no license being purchased), is that true? if so, could you please advice how it can be done??...
  10. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901