Windows 10: Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC..

Discus and support Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC.. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I've had the Beats Solo 3 for a year now. It was working with no problem, until a few days ago. I wanted to listen to some music on Spotify,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nikole00, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Nikole00 Win User

Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC..

Hi there, I've had the Beats Solo 3 for a year now. It was working with no problem, until a few days ago. I wanted to listen to some music on Spotify, I connected the Beats Solo 3 it literally showed that it is connected- and then when I played the music, it didn't play it through the Beats Solo 3. Instead- it played it through the PC speakers.

I tried reconnecting, removing device, I tried everything but was unsuccessful. I connected the Solo 3 to my iPhone X and it worked no problem.

Is there something wrong with my PC?- I updated it..

It works with every device as long as I've tried- except mine.

The problem isn't only Spotify, when I play a game/watch a YouTube video- it does the same!

:)

Nikole00, Dec 30, 2019

2. connecting beats solo 3 headphones to windows 10

Thanks so much but it still did not help! My headphones are not showing up in the Bluetooth tab- they are not an option to connect them to this device. I need to know step by step how to connect my beats solo 3 headphones please.

GraceSummers, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Beats Solo 3 and Microsoft Surface Laptop

Hello,

Please see responses to your questions:

• OS Build 15063.726
    • None
    • I reset the beats headphones, reset my bluetooth on my pc, updated software on beats solo3, deleted and re-added the beats on my pc
    • Microsoft Surface Laptop, Intel Core I7, 16gb Ram, 1TB Storage
    • No error messages, just disconnections and reconnections.

Thanks

AKeveryday, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC..

Can not make the game sound play on my beats solo wireless headphone.

Hi,

To assist you with the issue, you need to make sure that the default device is your Beats Wireless Solo headset. This should be done automatically once Beats Wireless Solo headset is already connected. To check and change it manually, right click the volume
    icon and choose playback devices. You will see the available device that you can choose to play the sound of your laptop. If the device name is not on the list, that means it’s not yet connected.

Let us know how it goes.

Angelo Bar, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC..

1. Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC.. - Similar Threads - Can't connect Beats

2. I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.: My PC does not have Bluetooth functionality, so I have been attempting to connect my Beats Studio 3 headphones to it through the headphone jack that came with the headphones. Nothing happens when I use the jack, but when I plug in the charging chord to the PC it creates a new...
  3. I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.: My PC does not have Bluetooth functionality, so I have been attempting to connect my Beats Studio 3 headphones to it through the headphone jack that came with the headphones. Nothing happens when I use the jack, but when I plug in the charging chord to the PC it creates a new...
  4. I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I cant reconnect my wireless headphones "Beats Solos 3"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reconnect my wireless headphones "Beats Solos 3": I went to control panel, then went on Devices and Printers and then accidently removed my wireless headphones by right clicking and pressing remove device. I am now unable to reconnect them after that moment and I don't know what to do now so please help me....
  6. I cant reconnect my wireless headphones "Beats Solos 3"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reconnect my wireless headphones "Beats Solos 3": I went to control panel, then went on Devices and Printers and then accidently removed my wireless headphones by right clicking and pressing remove device. I am now unable to reconnect them after that moment and I don't know what to do now so please help me....
  7. I cant reconnect my wireless headphones "Beats Solos 3"

8. Beats Solo 3 Problems with Bluetooth

Beats Solo 3 Problems with Bluetooth: Okay, so it's my first post on here. My problem right now lies with me having trouble connecting my Beats Solo 3 headphones. This problem started when I was watching something with my headphones until I went to pause the video. Once I resumed, the audio stopped playing out of...
  9. Why isn't my beats solo 3's mic not working on windows 10.

Why isn't my beats solo 3's mic not working on windows 10.: So I got a new computer yesterday, for school and some gaming, and so I immediately decided to connect my beats to my computer and It worked. The connection was fine but when II tried calling my friends it wasn't using my beats mic it was using my computer's mic. So I go into...
  10. issues with beats solo 3 wireless and windows 10

issues with beats solo 3 wireless and windows 10: So I've paired my wireless headphones, but there seems to be two different instances of the headphones appearing when I turn them off and then on. For one, the sound is stereo and very good, but when i turn them off and reboot/try to just use the headphones, the quality...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting beats solo 3 to laptop

2. cant connect beats to laptop