Windows 10: Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook

Discus and support Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've created an app specific password through iCloud, but this is not accepted, should I be using my apple ID as my username + the app specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabi Berkelmann, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook

I've created an app specific password through iCloud, but this is not accepted, should I be using my apple ID as my username + the app specific password?

:)

Gabi Berkelmann, Dec 29, 2020

2. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Thank you Pedro. I did the steps but it didn't work. I did not have iCloud in the list, only Outlook. I clicked on the default button on the data page but no luck.

DickWilliams1072, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook

icloud synch under Windows 10 no longer works in Outlook

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How are you accessing Outlook through web browser or email client?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the iCloud app and check if the issue persists.

To reinstalling the icloud app I suggest you to contact apple forum and check if it helps.

http://www.apple.com/support/

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook

1. Can't connect my icloud email to Outlook - Similar Threads - Can't connect icloud

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11: Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook frezzes when it can't connect but after about 5 minutes it unfreezes and connects. iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect and I can't open my...
  6. Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11

Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11: Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook frezzes when it can't connect but after about 5 minutes it unfreezes and connects. iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect and I can't open my...
  7. Outlook and Icloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Icloud: Yesterday I lost my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails on my window's machine. I am receiving the emails on my phone but not on my windows laptop.The only change recently was Dell updated the Firmware and since then I have been having problems.Running...
  8. icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icloud email: I have a PC and have been using icloud email, all of a sudden when I send an outgoing email, there is an error resulting in the email not being sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/aae7e480-379d-4249-b0a5-02ddc44e8bcd
  9. iCloud and Outlook

iCloud and Outlook: On a new Surfacew Pro 6, with up to date Windows 10 and up to date Office 365, when I load the Icloud start screen, it says 'Installed version of Outlook not supported. The currently installed version of Outlook is not supported by iCloud. The Icloud Drive, Photos and...
  10. Connect iCloud to Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect iCloud to Outlook: I am unable to set the default when trying to link my iCloud contacts and calendar with my Outlook 365. I have the iCloud in the add-ins but connection is denied due to lack of default. Help....