Windows 10: Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10

Discus and support Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday my PC installed a new windows 10 update and I haven't been able to connect my headphones since. JBL Tune500bt uses a USB device to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Flamarys, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Flamarys Win User

Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10

Yesterday my PC installed a new windows 10 update and I haven't been able to connect my headphones since.

JBL Tune500bt uses a USB device to connect to my pc it displays the name "dongle".

Until the last update, it would display a headset symbol in the settings menu, but now the headset is replaced by what I think represents a smartphone. And because of this, I cant pair dongle to my bt headphones, I need help to find a solution.

:)

Flamarys, Mar 14, 2020

2. HARMAN Announces the JBL Synchros S400 Bluetooth Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to announce the JBL Synchros S400BT Bluetooth wireless on-ear stereo headphones, full of new features and innovations, bringing world-renowned JBL professional audio sound in a wireless configuration.

The new JBL Synchros S400BT headphones deliver the superb sound-staging that the JBL Synchros line is known for. It combines intuitive touch-sensitive control with the on-the-go freedom and convenience of Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity with advanced aptX audio encoding to bring you a unique combination of innovative user interface with JBL's balanced audio and PureBass performance.

Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10 HARMAN_JBL_Synchros_S400_01_thm.jpg

"At HARMAN, we know that technology should serve to make our audio experiences better. That's why our engineers are constantly pushing the limits to offer consumers simpler ways of engaging with their music," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. "With these new Bluetooth headphones, we are giving consumers not only the convenience of a wireless audio connection, but an even simpler way of controlling the experience with our new touch sensor controls. Add in JBL Professional Audio sound with PureBass performance and our customers will be enveloped in a revolutionary experience of sound and simplicity."

JBL Synchros S400BT headphones are both easy to use and powerful to experience; the intuitive touch-sensor interface on its left earcup lets you adjust music volume, switch tracks or receive calls with the simple swipe of a finger. No more fumbling for tiny buttons in hard-to-reach places: the whole surface of the earcup acts as a single touch-sensitive control system. The touch-sensitive surface of the cup tracks the movement of your fingers across the touch sensor with an LED trail, spotlighting your audio experience for all eyes to see. NFC technology enables easy pairing with other NFC devices with a simple tap. And the built-in batteries boast 15 hours of playback time via Bluetooth, with the ability to connect via cable for passive playback mode. 40 mm drivers deliver amazing JBL clarity and hard-hitting bass, while the echo-cancellation technology enables natural sounding phone calls. For comfort, ergonomics and portability, JBL Synchros S400BT headphones sport 3D-axis earcup rotation and plush leather cushions with an authentic steel headband. Viewed as a whole, the S400BT is a wireless headphone that's meant to celebrate - as much as to simplify - premium listening.

Features and Specifications:
    • JBL professional audio sound with PureBass performance
    • Advanced aptX encoding for the best possible wireless audio experience
    • Bluetooth 3.0 technology for a wireless listening experience
    • Simple NFC pairing capability
    • Touch sensor controls intuitively manage music & calls
    • Smart LED light trail follows the swipe of your finger on the touch sensor earcup
    • USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
    • Dual use: plug in the included cable to use even while the battery is charging
    • 40 mm driver delivers amazing clarity and hard-hitting bass
    • Echo-cancellation technology for more natural sounding phone calls
    • 3D-axis earcup rotation enhances ergonomic fit and portability
    • Plush leather cushions and authentic steel headband for functionality and comfort
    Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on the JBL Synchros S400BT Headphones (MSRP $299.95), or to purchase, visit www.jbl.com.

Cristian_25H, Mar 14, 2020
  3. JBL Headphones WON'T FREAKING show on my bluetooth list!

Um, why can't my JBL Headphones be seen on my Bluetooth list? My headphones are fine; they connect to my phone. UGH. I got these for my 18th birthday.

JamesRasmussen, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10

Bluetooth Connection with JBL E50 Headphones

Hi

thanks for your answer.

The JBL BT50 is not a phone, it's headphones: Synchros E50BT | Casque arceau circum-auriculaire Bluetooth® avec le son signature de JBL, des performances PureBass

I pair the JBL with my PC and that works just fine. It says "paired". But when I try to actually CONNECT, meaning make the headphones work and listen to music, it says "connection not possible" and I can't figure out why.

By action center / connect I mean this :
    Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10 [​IMG]

I already tried deleting the headphones, rebooting the PC and completely restarting the process but that doesn't do it.

Annalisa

rumpellieschen, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10

1. Can't connect my JBL Tune500 bluetooth headphones to Windows10 - Similar Threads - Can't connect JBL

2. Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones JBL TUNE 700BT connected only to voice: Hello I have my headphones which are JBL TUNE 700BT for a year now, and to today they worked perfectly fine. But when I tried to connect them today, they only connected to voice and in fact, device menager showed that they aren't actually connected....
  3. Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones: I am not able to add my Bluetooth headphones to my hp laptopWindows 10. The device is visible in the "Add a device" option, but when clicked it shows couldn't connect....
  4. Pairing JBL LIVE400BT Headphones with Windows10

Pairing JBL LIVE400BT Headphones with Windows10: Hi,When I try to connect using the Bluetooth my headphones JBL Live 400 BT, I can see the device in the list but when I click on "Connect" it says "Try again to connect your device".I have reinstalled all Bluetooth drivers and I could pair my headphones last week. Some update...
  5. Can't connect my Bluetooth headphone

Can't connect my Bluetooth headphone: I am not able to pair my Bluetooth headphone with my laptop and even Bluetooth toggle button is missing in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-my-bluetooth-headphone/6f469b9b-cfbf-44c1-be72-1d793e74c753
  6. bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows10

bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows10: Bluetooth headphones continuously connect then disconnect. Windows 10 All drivers have been updated Shutdown/restart completed Removed device and re-pairing completed I have tried all the above...
  7. Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones

Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones: I recently purchased some new headphones, SoundBot SB221, Bluetooh 4.0. I was able to successfully pair to my PC Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit and use them as desired. I then decided to upgrade my bluetooth adapter original was KINIVO Bluetooth 3.0 to a Bluetooth 4.0 to better...
  8. Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] Can't connect, can't remove. I turned my headphones on and put it in discover-able mode, nothing. Tried to restart my computer multiple times, Unplugging and re-plugging in my headphones to no avail. I tried to reinstall Bluetooth and it didn't work. Any help?...
  9. Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose...
  10. Can't connect to JBL headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to JBL headphone: I am trying to pair my JBL headphone with my laptop but it never show my headphone when I search devices. I have tried all 3 kind of searches but got nothing. Can anyone help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver windows 10 jbl 500bt

2. i am not able to connect my jbl wireless earphone with my laptop

3. jbl 220BT windows 10 driver

4. jbl tune 500 bt driver windows 10,
  5. jbl tune 500 only connects to one device,
  6. jbl tune 500 bt driver,
  7. connect JBL TUNE500 wireless headphone with windows 10,
  8. jbl tune500 windows 10,
  9. jbl tune500 bluetooth password