Windows 10: Can’t connect my Microsoft to my Minecraft cross-platform

Discus and support Can’t connect my Microsoft to my Minecraft cross-platform in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reason when ever I try to do it when I enter the code and go through all of the steps. It still wont let me play cross-platform with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by {. Kara_Lea .}, May 30, 2020.

1. Can’t connect my Microsoft to my Minecraft cross-platform

For some reason when ever I try to do it when I enter the code and go through all of the steps. It still wont let me play cross-platform with my friends which was sadly disappointing. If this is not an issues for other people please tell me how to fix it, all the steps on how to.

:)

{. Kara_Lea .}, May 30, 2020

2. Minecraft cross platform

Is the cross platform now available for Minecraft windows ten and xbox one? if so is it as simple as putting minecraft on my computer and signing in with xbox live?

Moved fromCan’t connect my Microsoft to my Minecraft cross-platform :( Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store )

NickGiordano1, May 30, 2020
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Last paragraph of this article: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/...0-edition-beta

Cross platform play is currently available between Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition, but it looks like only if you're on the same LAN connection:
    http://news.xbox.com/2015/09/games-m...edition-update

As for having to have Xbox Live...well, on the 360, in order to play any online multiplayer, you have to have Xbox Live Gold. It's been that way since the beginning.

blackroseMD1, May 30, 2020
  4. vgchat Win User

Can’t connect my Microsoft to my Minecraft cross-platform

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

I can confirm that this is not the case, I've been able to join minecraft servers with the 10 beta edition.

vgchat, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Can’t connect my Microsoft to my Minecraft cross-platform

1. Can’t connect my Microsoft to my Minecraft cross-platform - Similar Threads - Can’t connect Microsoft

2. Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.: I have been having this problem since i downloaded the game and every time i have tried to play i always sit through the same cycle of doing the same solutions that i find online. I just wanna play the game at this point....
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.: I have been having this problem since i downloaded the game and every time i have tried to play i always sit through the same cycle of doing the same solutions that i find online. I just wanna play the game at this point....
  4. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  5. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  6. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4: If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store on windows 10, would i need an xbox live subscription to play it online or would i have to buy a subscription as well?...
  7. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  8. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  9. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform: How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-minecraft-on-ps4-cross-platform/1804e09c-3ef0-4b96-8543-784e9f88d1b1"
  10. Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Xbox: This is a multiplayer problem in which I am unable to connect to an Xbox world from different platforms. I have Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10, Nintendo Switch, Moblie, and Xbox One. Everything works fine on the Xbox One Edition but it is the others I have started having...