Windows 10: Cant connect my monitor to my laptop

Discus and support Cant connect my monitor to my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After I restarted my laptop it says no signal on my 2nd monitor. When I try to change the project settings it just goes back to pc screen only.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darkname324, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Cant connect my monitor to my laptop

After I restarted my laptop it says no signal on my 2nd monitor. When I try to change the project settings it just goes back to pc screen only.

submitted by /u/darkname324
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/darkname324, Nov 10, 2019

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Connect laptop to monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft forum.

Regarding your query on how to connect your laptop to your monitor, we suggest to contact your manufacturer. Maybe one of the issue is your display adapter because you cannot connect to your monitor.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 10, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Cant connect my monitor to my laptop

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Cant connect my monitor to my laptop

1. Cant connect my monitor to my laptop - Similar Threads - Cant connect monitor

2. My monitors won't connect with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitors won't connect with my laptop: I use 2 AOC monitors and use a DisplayLink dockFirst my issue was that at first when I connected to the monitors it would work fine but when I unplugged my laptop from the dock it wouldn't work unless I unplugged and plugged the power in again.So here's what I tried:I tried...
  3. My monitors won't connect with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitors won't connect with my laptop: I use 2 AOC monitors and use a DisplayLink dockFirst my issue was that at first when I connected to the monitors it would work fine but when I unplugged my laptop from the dock it wouldn't work unless I unplugged and plugged the power in again.So here's what I tried:I tried...
  4. My mic on my earpiece cant be detected by my laptop when connected to a monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic on my earpiece cant be detected by my laptop when connected to a monitor: So I have connected my laptop nitro 5 to my monitor and have been using it for a while but have the issue that when i use my earpiece 3.5mm and connect it to my laptop, the mic does not work when I'm in a call or when i try and record my voice. When tryna go and change my...
  5. My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop

My bluetooth headphones cant connect to laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 that came with a Realtek Wifi/bluetooth module that i replaced with an Intel one. In the process, one of the 2 antenna conectors broke. I replaced the drivers with intel ones. After this, i couldnt connect the headphones or any device,...
  6. When I connect my laptop to my monitor, only my monitor is displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I connect my laptop to my monitor, only my monitor is displayed: Hi! When I connect my personal laptop to my monitor, only the monitor will display the screen. I don't know what could be causing this as everything worked just fine a week ago. I have had my work laptop connected to the monitor for a couple months though. Is there...
  7. Trouble connecting a monitor to my laptop

Trouble connecting a monitor to my laptop: Hello everyone, I recently bought a monitor to be able to increase my productivity while programming on my laptop. As soon as I set it up and connected it to the laptop it went into "Power Saving Mode". I read on some sites that this is because my laptop is not sending...
  8. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi: Before you ask Yes, ive reinstalled + updated drivers Yes, ive network reset Yes, ive tried restarting No, its not on airplane mode It is in Good Condition, being recently bought less than 24 hours ago, and its already giving me connection problems. It is the HP...
  9. connect monitor to my dell laptop

connect monitor to my dell laptop: how I connect monitor to my computer? the monitor did not display nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-monitor-to-my-dell-laptop/b2817c37-c996-4fab-967b-304704115f80
  10. Connecting 2 monitors to my laptop

Connecting 2 monitors to my laptop: I have a HP Envy x360 and I need to connect 2 monitors to it. I also purchased a Targus VersaLink Dual Video Docking Station. I have connected it all but still cannot get both external monitors to work....any advise??...