Windows 10: Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

Discus and support Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I've been having this problem since a half year back or something similar, but it really became a problem when I was going to use my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JesperSandelius, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

Hello!

I've been having this problem since a half year back or something similar, but it really became a problem when I was going to use my new mouse, that's supposed to connect via bluetooth.

First of all it doesen't show up when I click on the "show hidden icons" thing at the right bottom.

But when I go in to "Bluetooth and other devices" and click on "add bluetooth device" and then " "add a mouse, keyboard etc." it just says "couldn't connect, here are some things you could try: activate bluetooth or uptade your drivers." and the drivers are updated, and when I try to troubleshoot it says that my PC doesen't have Bluetooth.

Please help!

:)

JesperSandelius, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 20, 2019
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

1. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - Can't connect mouse

2. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  3. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  4. Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth: Hi, so I'm trying to connect a Microsoft precision mouse via Bluetooth for the first time and this might be a stupid question, but is seems impossible, since it seems the cable have to be disconnected for the pairing light to start blinking, but if I dis-connect it I can't...
  5. Can't connect my B&W Headphones via bluetooth

Can't connect my B&W Headphones via bluetooth: My B&W PX headphones work fine when connected via usb and I've no issues on my Apple devices, however when I attempt to connect via bluetooth, they're placed in the Other Devices category, and consequently there's no audio. I've tried removing and re-pairing including with...
  6. Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth: I unpaired the controller from my pc, and now it won't even appear for me to pair it. I've seen a bunch of people posting about this same problem and I have yet to find an actual solution for this. submitted by /u/numdez [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth

Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth: Hey! Ususally my Bluetooth works, it can connect to my mobile phone. But I can't connect my Apple Magic Keyboard or my Wacom Tablet to it. Both are found by my phone, though. My Computer finds my Bluetooth speaker as well. Can someone help me? All drivers should updated....
  8. Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth

Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth: I am unable to connect my earphones to my Matebook x pro, I was wondering if it was cause I had already connected them to my own phone, as it wont even appear to the list of devices available for Bluetooth....
  9. Windows 1809 my mouse connected via Bluetooth randomly stops working

Windows 1809 my mouse connected via Bluetooth randomly stops working: It's just a matter of time until the mouse is disconnected from the laptop, which is a Dell XPS 9570, the mouse is also a Dell WM527. The issue did NOT happened in Windows 1803. I know because I tested, I reverted back to 1803 and the connection is stable. This happens only...
  10. Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall

Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall: Hi everyone. On my Dell XPS 9570 with win 10 I'm having issues with a no-brand bluetooth mouse which normally works like charm, sometimes it gets disconnected and then is impossible to reconnect, reinstall, fix in any way. Issue occurred twice, in the same location (my gf...