Windows 10: Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

Discus and support Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Last night Your Phone lost connection to my phone and now i've been trying to reconnect my phone to Windows my but it won't connect.Not sure whyThe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BryanGarcia1988, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

Last night Your Phone lost connection to my phone and now i've been trying to reconnect my phone to Windows my but it won't connect.Not sure whyThe only thing i thought it my be causing this is cause i change my password, but i've also been getting this error cold 0x8019001also, on occasions I've been getting an DNS error message, not just when going to aka.ms/addcomputerI need to connect my phone to my computer and not sure why i can't connect it anymore.

:)

BryanGarcia1988, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

1. Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows - Similar Threads - Can't connect phone

2. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  3. Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone /Link to Windows Samsung phone questions: Where is the "cache" for this app stored. In the phone or in the Your Phone app? I have a Samsung Note 20 phone and Windows 11 PC. I successfully linked my phone to the "Your Phone" app and it works as expected except for two things. At one point I had a Samsung holiday theme...
  4. Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows: Last night Your Phone lost connection to my phone and now i've been trying to reconnect my phone to Windows my but it won't connect.Not sure whyThe only thing i thought it my be causing this is cause i change my password, but i've also been getting this error cold...
  5. I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app

I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app: Hello! I want to connect my phone to my PC again. This time it is not working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/11617fb9-cc6c-489e-ae76-4b0b36133b47
  6. Cannot link Your Phone app to my Phone

Cannot link Your Phone app to my Phone: For some reason with the latest Windows update my "Your Phone" app stopped working on my Desktop. However, I have no problem using it on my Surface. The setup is stuck at 60% and the final result is a blank screen. I've tried all the resolutions without success. I even...
  7. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  8. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help linking Samsung to Your Phone: [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect. I have tried everything from resetting the app,...
  9. I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sumankr60 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5hlmq/i_cant_connect_to_my_phone_in_your_phone_app/
  10. Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer

Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer: I can't connect my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) with my Windows 10 laptop. Both are up to date. I've tried reinstalling the phone app, clearing the cache and data for the phone app and resetting the desktop app. I've tried unlinking and relinking my phone to my Microsoft...