Windows 10: Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite

Discus and support Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, It seems that whenever I want to connect my wireless ps4 controller to my PC so that my brother can play Fortnite, there is a problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ClimperTeashy, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite

Dear Microsoft, It seems that whenever I want to connect my wireless ps4 controller to my PC so that my brother can play Fortnite, there is a problem. I've even installed apps such as Ds4windows and inputmapper and it still wouldn't work. Inputmapper kind of worked but I wasn't able to control anything on Fortnite other than the touch pad, and I was able to control the ps button but nothing else. Please try to come up with the best solution for my issue.

Sincerely, Climper.

:)

ClimperTeashy, Jul 15, 2020

2. Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

So i just bought a brand new ps4 controller so I could connect to my PC and play fortnite with it, but when I plug it in, the light stays orange and doesn't change. I have tried downloading DS4windows to download the controller drivers, but it always seems
    to fail and so I can't connect my controller.

JonathanDasilva1, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

ธนาวัฒน์บัวไพร, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite

Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

ธนาวัฒน์บัวไพร, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite

1. Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite - Similar Threads - Can't connect ps4

2. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  3. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  4. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  6. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  7. Ps4 controller can't connect

8. I can't connect my ps4 controller

I can't connect my ps4 controller: It seems like i can no longer connect my ps4 controller to windows. If i power it on, it will flash a few times and turn off immediately. I have tried removing it from my pc, and pairing it again. I have tried reinstalling the bluetooth drivers from device manager. I have...
  9. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  10. ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller

ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller: hello, I am trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc so I can use it for fortnite but I seem to be able to download the ds4 drivers successfully but when I plug it in it just flashes orange and then the light turns off. I can't even see the controller connected in devices...