Windows 10: can't connect my s9 to new desktop using usb

Discus and support can't connect my s9 to new desktop using usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have assembled a new computer running win 10 version 1909 and can't connect the phone to the computer anymore. I have installed the drivers and smart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eekie, Dec 25, 2019.

1. eekie Win User

can't connect my s9 to new desktop using usb

I have assembled a new computer running win 10 version 1909 and can't connect the phone to the computer anymore. I have installed the drivers and smart switch.
    When I connect the computer makes a sound and my android phone displays a warning: the connected device does not have access to data on this device. Reconnect the usb cable and retry.
    The problem is in the desktop as everything is fine when I connect to my laptop.

:)

eekie, Dec 25, 2019
  2. SusanSuhr Win User

Samsung S9 Device

I cannot get my new S9 to connect to my HP more than once. Receiving an error message that the MTP USB Device driver cannot be downloaded. Anyone have a cure?

SusanSuhr, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Cowon s9 usb msc and windows 10

Hi,

We understand that you are facing some issue with the Cowon S9 usb. However, we want to know what do you meant by , "changes usb mode in s9 to msc"? and "Windows see device but he want format him And i cant format"?

Please get back to us with the necessary details so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thank you.

Have a good day!

Amarjeet_Paul, Dec 25, 2019
  4. can't connect my s9 to new desktop using usb

Cowon s9 usb msc and windows 10

Hello

I get problem after changes usb mode in s9 to msc

Windows see device but he want format him

And i cant format

Usb mtp mode working fine

Infinitysoldier, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

can't connect my s9 to new desktop using usb

1. can't connect my s9 to new desktop using usb - Similar Threads - can't connect desktop

2. Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb: I wanted to transfer files over from my laptop to my desktop both windows today but when I tried connecting both of them together via a USB cable, there was no usb device detected inside the file explorer. I can transfer files over when connecting my phone to desktop/laptop...
  3. Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my laptop and desktop via usb: I wanted to transfer files over from my laptop to my desktop both windows today but when I tried connecting both of them together via a USB cable, there was no usb device detected inside the file explorer. I can transfer files over when connecting my phone to desktop/laptop...
  4. Using Galaxy S9 as a USB drive, explorer view is not using my templates.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Galaxy S9 as a USB drive, explorer view is not using my templates.: Whenever I attempt to use my Samsung Galaxy S9 as a USB drive, Windows explorer returns to the default view by icons, despite trying to make the details view the default in all 5 of the standard templates.Worse, when I manually change the view to "details" in the "DCIM"...
  5. I can't use my usb key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use my usb key: Hello, Recently I've got an problem windows think that my keys are usb disk drivers ! submitted by /u/Gaetan_Chartrer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmemro/i_cant_use_my_usb_key/
  6. Suddenly can't connect my Samsung S9 to PC any longer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suddenly can't connect my Samsung S9 to PC any longer: For last few months Im not able to connect my S9 to my PC (file transfer). 1 times out of 100 I can get connection for a while but then message appears that device is not recognised by Windows. Did try everything including change of USB ports and visit to repair shop were i...
  7. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?: This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows...
  8. can't connect to wifi with my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't connect to wifi with my desktop: Good evening,\ I am having trouble connecting to WIFI with my computer. It will only sometimes connect to my phones hot spot, but doesn't see the router for our home network. It gave me the error of Install a driver for you network adapter. Please help Tony ***...
  9. can't use new micro usb cable for my controller

can't use new micro usb cable for my controller: so recently i got some new micro usb cables and tried to use them with my xbox controller however everytime i plug in the controller it vibrates and then nothing if i hold down the home button it starts flashing and after a while it just stops and nothing changes is there...
  10. Suddenly my desktop "can't connect to this network"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly my desktop "can't connect to this network": I'm running WiFi on my desktop since a couple of months but tonight(since 2 days ago) I suddenly "can't connect to this network". I live in an apartment building for students and we share a Wi-Fi connection in the house. I've asked my neighbor and her connection works. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cowon s9 connect to pc