Windows 10: Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth

Discus and support Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! Ususally my Bluetooth works, it can connect to my mobile phone. But I can't connect my Apple Magic Keyboard or my Wacom Tablet to it. Both are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmadeusRothe, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth

Hey!

Ususally my Bluetooth works, it can connect to my mobile phone. But I can't connect my Apple Magic Keyboard or my Wacom Tablet to it. Both are found by my phone, though. My Computer finds my Bluetooth speaker as well. Can someone help me? All drivers should updated.

:)

AmadeusRothe, Apr 13, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Apr 13, 2019
  3. TexTwil Win User
    Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth [​IMG]

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

TexTwil, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices!

Anyone any suggestions? I'm using build 1803.

Thanks

BarrieFeatherstone, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth

1. Can't connect my Wacom tablet or Magic Keyboard via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Can't connect Wacom

2. My bluetooth keyboard can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth keyboard can't connect: Hi,I have a microsoft bluetooth keyboard tha tI'm used to use on 2 different laptops. every time I want to pass from a computer to another I need to restart the bluetooth connection by pressing the pair button on the back of the keyboard.today, I tried to connect my bluetooth...
  3. My bluetooth keyboard can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth keyboard can't connect: Hi,I have a microsoft bluetooth keyboard tha tI'm used to use on 2 different laptops. every time I want to pass from a computer to another I need to restart the bluetooth connection by pressing the pair button on the back of the keyboard.today, I tried to connect my bluetooth...
  4. Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC: Hello! So I've got this problem where my tablet doesn't want to connect at all to my computer. When I try to connect it to a USB port on my computer the white LED on the tablet doesn't light up and the product doesn't even work. I've got a Wacom CTL-472 and I've had it...
  5. Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.

Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.: Hi Team Microsoft, I want to use the "Your phone" app of Microsoft, but when it comes to connecting the phone via Bluetooth it just pairs and then does not connect. I use Windows 10 2004 version. I checked my other Bluetooth devices like headphones and they work perfectly....
  6. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.: Hello! I've been having this problem since a half year back or something similar, but it really became a problem when I was going to use my new mouse, that's supposed to connect via bluetooth. First of all it doesen't show up when I click on the "show hidden icons" thing...
  7. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  8. wacom tablet

wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  9. wacom tablet not detected

wacom tablet not detected: My Intuos tablet doesnt show up when I open the Wacom desktop center so I cant restore my device settings and cant use the pens sensitivity or shortcuts anymore. It makes that sound when it gets plugged in and shows up in device managers but it just acts like a mouse. I've...
  10. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to bluetooth a wacom tablet

2. how to connect wacom intuos windows

3. cant connect bluetooth wacom

4. how to connect wacom to bluetooth,
  5. how to connect bluetooth to wacom,
  6. how to connect my wacom bluetooth keyboard to wacom tablet