Windows 10: Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

Discus and support Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Plutofour [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Plutofour, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

/u/Plutofour, Dec 16, 2020

2. Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

The new Xbox series x/s controller is successfully connected to windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. the device is showing connected in Bluetooth settings but it is not being recognized in games. Also, it is not being recognized in the Xbox accessories app.

When connected via USB cable it is working and I was able to download the latest drivers and firmware from the Xbox accessories app.

• I have made sure I have all the latest updates (Windows 10, Version20H2)
    • updated xbox controller firmware through usb connection (Firmware version 5.5.2641.0)
    • used Bluetooth troubleshooter
    • Disconnected, removed, re-paired, and restarted PC and Xbox controller multiple times.
    • tried updating drivers from device manager but the drivers were already up to date
    • I have Bluetooth keyboard and headphones that are connected to the same PC, they work flawlessly (made sure I had only 1 connection at a time)

kousik2020, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

1. Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC. - Similar Threads - Can't connect Xbox

2. Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc: When I use the charge and play kit to connect my series X controller to my PC it vibrates so the USB, wire and controller all work but my controller only connects to my xbox and I can't control games on my PC with it....
  3. Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc: When I use the charge and play kit to connect my series X controller to my PC it vibrates so the USB, wire and controller all work but my controller only connects to my xbox and I can't control games on my PC with it....
  4. Xbox Series X controller automatic connection PC with cable

Xbox Series X controller automatic connection PC with cable: Hi,So I bought a beautiful blue new Xbox series X controller, and I'm connecting it with my PC with a cable. I dont have an Xbox anymore since I'm a fulltime PC gamer.When I connect the cable, the controller works perfectly, but... When I reboot my computer, the controller...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  7. Xbox Series X Controller

8. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  9. Xbox series x controller

Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  10. Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller: Hello all! I'm having a very strange problem with the Bluetooth connectivity in my brand new series x controller. This is only happening with my pc, it works flawlessly with my xbox one s. Also the swap between the Xbox and the pc works amazing as well. However, it has this...