Windows 10: Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

Discus and support Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Plutofour [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Plutofour, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

/u/Plutofour, Dec 16, 2020

2. Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

The new Xbox series x/s controller is successfully connected to windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. the device is showing connected in Bluetooth settings but it is not being recognized in games. Also, it is not being recognized in the Xbox accessories app.

When connected via USB cable it is working and I was able to download the latest drivers and firmware from the Xbox accessories app.

• I have made sure I have all the latest updates (Windows 10, Version20H2)
    • updated xbox controller firmware through usb connection (Firmware version 5.5.2641.0)
    • used Bluetooth troubleshooter
    • Disconnected, removed, re-paired, and restarted PC and Xbox controller multiple times.
    • tried updating drivers from device manager but the drivers were already up to date
    • I have Bluetooth keyboard and headphones that are connected to the same PC, they work flawlessly (made sure I had only 1 connection at a time)

kousik2020, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10

Brink, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC.

1. Can't connect new Xbox Series X Controller to PC. - Similar Threads - Can't connect Xbox

2. Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller: Hello all! I'm having a very strange problem with the Bluetooth connectivity in my brand new series x controller. This is only happening with my pc, it works flawlessly with my xbox one s. Also the swap between the Xbox and the pc works amazing as well. However, it has this...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller Functionality: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X controller. I am trying to use this controller to play my games library with Bluetooth. For select games, everything works fine via Bluetooth, the games that I have tried that have worked are Fallout 4, GTA V, and Monster Hunter...
  4. Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller: I recently bought the Xbox Series X controller with the wireless adapter for Windows. Using it on my PC without a headset is fine, it works as intended. However when I plug my headset into the controller to talk to people while playing, the controller loses its connection...
  5. Can't connect Xbox X controller to pc

Can't connect Xbox X controller to pc: Hi guys, I got the new xbox controller and adapter for windows. When I connect the adapter it says XBOX ACC driver cannot be found. I tried to download a driver from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=USB%5CVID_045E%26PID_02E6 and install it, but it...
  6. Xbox series x controller not being recognized by pc

Xbox series x controller not being recognized by pc: I got an xbox series x controller to use for my pc. I try to plug it in to the usb port and the controller does a quick rumble, but the pc never recognizes it and it never connects. The xbox accessories app doesnt detect it either. I am using windows 10, and it says...
  7. XBox Series X controller will not connect via USB - device not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Series X controller will not connect via USB - device not recognised: Hi, I bought a new Xbox series S/X controller and have connected it to my Windows 10 PC up to date running 20H2 and am having problems: Connection via USB - I get the following error message, and cannot for the life of me find a driver download: [ATTACH] I've...
  8. Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10: What Bluetooth will I need to use to connect to windows 10? Bluetooth 4.0, 4.2 or 5? I don't want to buy the xbox usb adapter as it probably has company tax and I can get the same thing for more than half the price. submitted by /u/Agonizingfool3000 [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working: The new Xbox series x/s controller is successfully connected to windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. the device is showing connected in Bluetooth settings but it is not being recognized in games. Also, it is not being recognized in the Xbox accessories app. When connected via USB...
  10. XBOX ONE SERIES controller connection to PC

XBOX ONE SERIES controller connection to PC: Hi, I just bought the latest XBOXONE SERIES controller that came out today and tried to connect to my PC via Bluetooth. While I was able to see that the controller was connected under "Bluetooth and other devices" settings, it won't allow me to do anything on games of...