Windows 10: Can't connect Phone to Windows 10 Bluetooth

Discus and support Can't connect Phone to Windows 10 Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a Lenovo Z480 and just installed Windows 10 on it. I used to have Win7 earlier and i'm still using the same drivers. I tried Connecting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 5h1n1gam1, Jul 31, 2015.

1. 5h1n1gam1 Win User

Can't connect Phone to Windows 10 Bluetooth

So I have a Lenovo Z480 and just installed Windows 10 on it. I used to have Win7 earlier and i'm still using the same drivers. I tried Connecting my Samsung Galaxy S4 to it via Bluetooth and It woudnt even detect it. It detects other laptops around it though.
    My phone also doesn't seem to detect the laptop but detects others.

Any ideas? Please help.

Thanks

:)

5h1n1gam1, Jul 31, 2015

2. Cannot connect LG G2 to Windows 10

I can't get bluetooth to connect between my lg mobile phone and my pc (using windows 10)

JanDonnelly, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    bluetooth device

You can't. There's no Bluetooth services on the phone that connect with a laptop.

Bluetooth on Windows Phone is very limited for the time being; mostly for bluetooth headsets.

Entegy, Jul 31, 2015
  4. jaccies Win User

My Galaxy S5 is detected properly
    does Windows 10 detect other devices?
    you checked in bluetooth settings on galaxy s4 that it can be find by other devices?

jaccies, Aug 2, 2015
  5. 5h1n1gam1 Win User
    Oh. Yea it's visible. It used to connect while i was still using Win7. But not now. I've even reinstalled the bluetooth drivers.

5h1n1gam1, Aug 2, 2015
  6. jaccies Win User
    does Windows 10 detect other devices?

jaccies, Aug 2, 2015
  7. 5h1n1gam1 Win User
    yea. its detecting other laptops and bluetooth speakers. but not any phones.

5h1n1gam1, Aug 2, 2015
  8. jaccies Win User

try to find latest driver for your bluetooth adapter

jaccies, Aug 2, 2015
  9. 5h1n1gam1 Win User
    i did. the latest is for win8.1. I installed that. makes no difference.

5h1n1gam1, Aug 2, 2015
  10. jaccies Win User
    jaccies, Aug 2, 2015
  11. mark1852 Win User
    I'm having the same issue with my Windows Phone and a Dell Desktop. Connects for a few seconds then disconnects. Says its paired but refuses to stay connected.

mark1852, Aug 7, 2015
  12. pdoyle Win User
    same problem; i can pair my phone to the desktop windows 10; but it won't connect. Any answers?

pdoyle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't connect Phone to Windows 10 Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Can't connect Phone

2. MY PHONE CAN'T CONNECT TO WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PHONE CAN'T CONNECT TO WINDOWS: Hi, my phone can't connect to windows by the phone link app, giving me the attached errors https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JFbzfOnlwoB3N7aQR5ioBtqk7Vz9iBVc/view?usp=drives https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JFtHn7ad_hevxtNK0Yfn83z21Zh0o5JL/view?usp=drives . My device is...
  3. MY PHONE CAN'T CONNECT TO WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PHONE CAN'T CONNECT TO WINDOWS: Hi, my phone can't connect to windows by the phone link app, giving me the attached errors https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JFbzfOnlwoB3N7aQR5ioBtqk7Vz9iBVc/view?usp=drives https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JFtHn7ad_hevxtNK0Yfn83z21Zh0o5JL/view?usp=drives . My device is...
  4. Can't connect to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to Bluetooth: Hi Suddenly my Bluetooth stopped working. I go to Bluetooth & other devices to connect to my paired devices, but it says Bluetooth is turned off, and the Connect option is grayed out, and there is even no turn Bluetooth on / off button: [ATTACH] If I click on Add...
  5. Can't connect Bluetooth headset to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect Bluetooth headset to Windows 10: [ATTACH] I've been trying to connect my Bluetooth earpieces to my computer for hours, but neither of them (L and R) connects... at first it asked me for a PIN, I tried 0000, 1234, 9999 and a bunch of other combinations but none worked, so I added it through the Control...
  6. Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone): [img] Hi All, The attached screenshot says it all. I have a Huawei Mate 10 android phone bluetooth connected to my Windows 10 machine. The "Your Phone" app has connected to the phone but claims that my PC has no bluetooth. I have dragged my bluetooth devices window...
  7. Can't connect LG phone to PC, Windows 10

Can't connect LG phone to PC, Windows 10: Hi, When I connect my LG k20v phone to my windows 10 pc it says that the USB Device is not recognized. I see in Device Manager that it is labeled as an Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I have tried the following. 1 disconnecting my phone from the usb...
  8. Phone will not connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10

Phone will not connect to Bluetooth on Windows 10: I have a seemingly weird problem. I have a Galaxy Note 10+ with a desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro 1903. The Note 10+ was running Android Pie until recently when it was upgraded to Android 10. This problem has not gone away since upgrading to Android 10. I use the Your...
  9. Bluetooth - phone to PC connection

Bluetooth - phone to PC connection: Win 10 (64bit), PC, Bluetooth USB stick, Sony Xperia XZ Premium I enabled Bluetooth on my PC and got my phone connected to it (at least that's what my PC tells me) but when I try to send a picture from my phone to my PC, I get an error on my phone, saying there's a...
  10. Windows 10 can't see or detect a bluetooth device. My phone and ipod connects to this...

Windows 10 can't see or detect a bluetooth device. My phone and ipod connects to this...: I cant see or detect a bluetooth device on my windows 10 laptop. I have no problem seeing other bluetooth devices and connecting to them on my laptop. I can connect to this bluetooth device via my phone and ipod touch so there is no problem seeing the device on those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect bluetooth windows 10 phone