Windows 10: Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...

Discus and support Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brenda S Hart, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...

Can’t connect securely to this page
    This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

Try this:

I am having trouble with this error all the time and none of the usual suggestions are helping. Please advise. Thanks.

:)

Brenda S Hart, Mar 26, 2020

2. outdated or unsafe TLS security settings....................

Can’t connect securely to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

Your TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults, which could also be causing this error.

Try this:

• Go back to the last page

PLEASE , PLEASE can somebody help me. I keep getting this message whenever I try to open a new page. Have tried various things, but nothing seems to help. Please not that I am a real techno phob, and have problems understanding technical terms any higher
    than "Janet and John level...…..

AnnabelLee1, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Cant connect securely to this page" This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. ... keeps happening try contacting the website's ...

Cant connect securely to this page" This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. ... keeps happening try contacting the website's ...this is happening on all sites with adult games or movies shurly not every site
    as gone down, it as only just started doing this I'm losing a lot of money thanks

PhilipLangley, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...

Cannot securely connect to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings.

Cannot securely connect to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

I'm getting this message when my son logs into laptop and tries to open the website his school uses for setting homework. But when I log onto the same laptop I can go into the site with no problems. What do I do to fix it?

PaulWhitley, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...

1. Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe... - Similar Threads - Can’t connect securely

2. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  3. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  4. site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings

site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings: I am having difficulty accessing a military website https://selfservice.rcms.usar.army.mil/education. I only mention that because there are many DOD certificates that I had to install to access these in the first place. Anyways in late February 2020, I was all of a sudden...
  5. Can’t connect securely to this page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t connect securely to this page: Hello when I try to log into my email, I'm now getting this error message, can you tell me why and how to fix it please? Thank you Can’t connect securely to this page...
  6. outdated or unsafe TLS security settings....................

outdated or unsafe TLS security settings....................: Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner. Your TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults, which could also be causing this error....
  7. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Simply cannot open any one drive files or even open my one drive url. This message appears. This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH Unsupported protocol The client and server don't...
  8. Can’t connect securely to this page

Can’t connect securely to this page: I am getting this error since the last Windows update. I tried the ssl check masrk suggestions. The problem also exisits on Chrome but I can work Firefox. Help Please. Build 17763.503 Version 1809...
  9. Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe...: I tried the suggestion to check security settings to no avail. Problem only occurs on this desktop PC with Win 10 build 1809. In most instances if I tap refresh, the web page loads. My other 2 laptops work correctly....
  10. Can’t connect securely to this page

Can’t connect securely to this page: I get this opening certain websites. Have tried a number of recommended fixes. None have worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/1d3bf117-43e6-4bd4-a8b8-649820bc87ea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner. Try this: Go back to the last page

2. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner. Your TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults which could also be causing this error.

3. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner. Altus

4. cant connect securely to this pagethis might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe tls security settings.,
  5. why do i get this message when I try to sign up Can’t connect securely to this page,
  6. cannot securely connect to this page this might be unsafe TLS security setting mufj,
  7. zoom cannot connect securely to this page,
  8. cannot securely connect to this page edge,
  9. Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner. Your TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults which could also be ,
  10. Can’t connect securely to this pageThis might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner.Try this:Go back to the last page,
  11. ivanti cannot remote to device error the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner.,
  12. Can’t connect securely to this page NMCI,
  13. cannot securely connect to this page tls,
  14. Cannot securely connect to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner. Try this: Go back to the last page