Windows 10: Can't connect to any Mail account

Discus and support Can't connect to any Mail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I always get this error whenever I try to setup any Mail account:[ATTACH] It can be a Google Mail account, or a IMPA/POP3 account. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheStrangerz, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:52 AM.

1. TheStrangerz Win User

Can't connect to any Mail account

Hello,

I always get this error whenever I try to setup any Mail account: Can't connect to any Mail account deff4420-8b61-41c3-8990-9cd0c016ec34?upload=true.png

It can be a Google Mail account, or a IMPA/POP3 account. It's always the same error.

There are no Windows updates, it's all up to date.

Thank you!

:)

2. Bald Eagle Win User

Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Sounds promising, I have a Gmail account. How do I verify the Yahoo account using it ?

I have sent several Gmails to john @yahoo.com, but all I get are mail failure emails back saying the account is not available. I also did this with OE a few times with the same result.

Why `o why can`t Yahoo be more explicit in their instructions. I am no dummy, but I give in on this one.

3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Thema:

1. Can't connect to any Mail account - Similar Threads - Can't connect Mail

2. onedrive can't connect to account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive can't connect to account: One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders, simply "loading your list" perpetually. This has been going on for weeks, restarts of onedrive or the computer do nothing...
  3. Can't send from Mail with icloud account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send from Mail with icloud account: I've set up my iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail, and received emails are syncing but I cannot send. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts folder....
  4. Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer: Hi everyone. I am setting up new workstations in my office that are connected to a domain server. I've got everything up and running on my workstation fine, and have added my personal Microsoft account and my work 365 account to the computer. However, when I go to "Sync Your...
  5. Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore

Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore: [ATTACH]Hi I've always used Windows Mail for both my Live account and several Gmail accounts. Since the last major update I did about a week ago, I have no longer been able to use any of my Gmail accounts. As you can see from the picture I have supplied, the Gmail Accounts...
  6. Can't Delete Connected Account in Outlook.com

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Delete Connected Account in Outlook.com: Ever so often I check Outlook.com to see if it has improved. Well I found it hasn't. I created an account and it automatically set it as imap and I wanted it pop3. Now I can't delete the account to try again. Tells me there was a problem and if the continues contract...
  7. Unable to connect any email client to outlook.com account

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to connect any email client to outlook.com account: This morning none of my email clients will connect to my outlook.com account. This includes my iPhone and Outlook 2013 on the desktop (Windows 10). The built in Mail app in Windows 10 will connect. When I go to the web version of Outlook, it says at the top of the page,...
  8. Can't connect to Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't connect to Microsoft account: First of all, it's my fault. I accidentally deleted 'Microsoft' subfolder from Roaming folder, and after that, I just can't link my local Windows account to my Microsoft account. It always says the basic failure messages. What should I do? How could I restore the original...
  9. Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps

Unable to add any accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a Sony VAIO laptop. I'm working through some issues but the one that is really annoying me is the inability to add any accounts to the Mail and Calendar apps. I have tried adding my Microsoft account as well as Exchange and other...
  10. Cannot add any accounts to Mail, Calendar or People apps

Cannot add any accounts to Mail, Calendar or People apps: When I try to add an account to the Mail, Calendar or People apps I get a "Something went wrong" error, code 0x80070422. I have run sfc /scannow, DISM /cleanup-image etc, tried stopping and starting the credential manager and setting it to start automatically, but no luck....