Windows 10: Can't connect to any Mail account

Discus and support Can't connect to any Mail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I always get this error whenever I try to setup any Mail account:[ATTACH] It can be a Google Mail account, or a IMPA/POP3 account. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheStrangerz, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Can't connect to any Mail account

Hello,

I always get this error whenever I try to setup any Mail account: Can't connect to any Mail account deff4420-8b61-41c3-8990-9cd0c016ec34?upload=true.png

It can be a Google Mail account, or a IMPA/POP3 account. It's always the same error.

There are no Windows updates, it's all up to date.

Thank you!

:)

TheStrangerz, Sep 14, 2018

2. Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Sounds promising, I have a Gmail account. How do I verify the Yahoo account using it ?

I have sent several Gmails to john @yahoo.com, but all I get are mail failure emails back saying the account is not available. I also did this with OE a few times with the same result.

Why `o why can`t Yahoo be more explicit in their instructions. I am no dummy, but I give in on this one.

Bald Eagle, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Can't connect to any Mail account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Can't connect to any Mail account

1. Can't connect to any Mail account - Similar Threads - Can't connect Mail

2. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  3. THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?: Hello, I was trying to select security in Microsoft mail app, and got the above message! I read just recently Microsoftdoes not provide security for any of my accounts including the mail app. I do have anti-virus and spyware protectionfor my computer, so I'm confused about...
  4. THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?: Hello, I was trying to select security in Microsoft mail app, and got the above message! I read just recently Microsoftdoes not provide security for any of my accounts including the mail app. I do have anti-virus and spyware protectionfor my computer, so I'm confused about...
  5. THIS SETTING CAN'T BE APPLIED TO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, IN MICROSOFT MAIL APP!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Can't connect any account on the microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect any account on the microsoft email app: Error 0x8007139f submitted by /u/cerolfinin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7gf8p/cant_connect_any_account_on_the_microsoft_email/
  7. Calendar/Mail can't connect

Calendar/Mail can't connect: It won't stop loading it says creating account I tried deleting Calendar/Mail and downloading it again I just thought it might help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendarmail-cant-connect/4c805702-5536-42bd-a200-79e10c2b6ff7
  8. Can't add account to Mail.

Can't add account to Mail.: I press and press the Add Account button and it does nothing , i also cant login to microsoft store as well submitted by /u/ilovefood322 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eghpav/cant_add_account_to_mail/
  9. Can't connect to any wifi

Can't connect to any wifi: Hello everyone Everytime I try to connect to a wifi network it tells me "can't connect to this network". I tried to connect to my home network and on my phone using 4G hotspot, and I still get the same error. However, I was able share wifi via USB with my phone and it worked...
  10. Can't delete Mail account

Can't delete Mail account: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. I've been trying to delete an account, but when I click the account, the pop-up for dealing with the account doesn't show up--it just flashes on and off without giving me the chance to work with account. How do I make the pop-up stay...