Windows 10: Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms

Discus and support Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I've been trying to connect to servers on Minecraft, but I can't seem to find a fix. I've tried restarting my router, my PC, re-installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SpookDuke, Nov 17, 2020.

1. SpookDuke Win User

Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms

Hello! I've been trying to connect to servers on Minecraft, but I can't seem to find a fix. I've tried restarting my router, my PC, re-installing Minecraft, and logging out and back into the launcher. I've also looked around and couldn't find anyone else with my problem. Any ideas for a solution? Thanks!

Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms 82c4bf1d-2cda-4d05-a535-6b3f516f4c56?upload=true.png

:)

SpookDuke, Nov 17, 2020

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms - Similar Threads - Cant connect Minecraft

2. Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...: Minecraft Java Edition give me error 500 when I click on Minecraft Realms, and if i go to multiplayer option and add a server it can't connect at all. But I can play singleplayer without issues.Minecraft for Windows will load until 97% and crash, sometimes i can hear the...
  3. Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...: Minecraft Java Edition give me error 500 when I click on Minecraft Realms, and if i go to multiplayer option and add a server it can't connect at all. But I can play singleplayer without issues.Minecraft for Windows will load until 97% and crash, sometimes i can hear the...
  4. Minecraft Realms

Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have recently purchased a 2 person realm for my and my friends, and now it’s saying the purchase went through but my realm can’t be created. And it has been like that for a while now, I play on mobile....
  5. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please.btw i am on windows 10 bedrock...
  6. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please.btw i am on windows 10 bedrock...
  7. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: Hi. I can not join my friends Realm when he is A; My friend B; Pays for Realms regularly C; Multiple people have joined. I'm not sure if it is my account or what. It sends me to a website that is no longer used and when it was used did not help me what so ever. Can you help....
  8. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  9. I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.: Whenever I try to connect to a new server on Minecraft it says,"Unable to connect to world" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-any-minecraft-servers/b122fa3f-9d38-4055-993e-9bf675190b8e
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...