Windows 10: Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden.

Discus and support Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Definitely something with windows, not a config issue. I am a network engineer and have customers all over the US that I connect to VIA windows vpn ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndrewHude, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden.

Definitely something with windows, not a config issue. I am a network engineer and have customers all over the US that I connect to VIA windows vpn , amoung other vpn clients. All of the sudden I cant connect to any of them ever no matter the network I am in. It is also happening to one of my other techs with a windows pc. All of my other guys are not having any issues and can connect to the same vpn's with no problem. SOOOO frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED SOME HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:)

AndrewHude, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Oct 3, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden. :D

P4-630, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden.

How to set up a VPN in Windows 7 HELP!!

Following are the steps for configuring Incoming VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Change adapter settings.
    Press Alt+F and select New Incoming connection
    Put a check on who you’d like to give access to this computer or you can configure a new account by clicking on Add someone,after that click on Next.
    Put a check mark on Through the Internet. Click on Next.
    Select the protocols you want to enable for this connection. Click on Allow access.
    Make a note of the Computer name as this will be used by the client to connect to this computer and after that Click on Close.

Following are the steps for configuring Outgoing VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Set up a new connection or network.
    Select Connect to a workplace then click on Next.
    Select Use my internet connection (VPN).
    Type the IP address or computer name where you wish to connect and your connection name under the Destination name field.
    Enter a User name and password that has been granted access to the host computer.
    For getting connected through created VPN connection, you can either right-click on the Network icon in the system tray and select Network and Sharing Center or go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center, and click on Connect to a network.
    Now connect VPN Connection windows will appears.

brandonwh64, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden.

1. Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden. - Similar Threads - Cant connect vpn's

2. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  3. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  4. Cyberghost VPN wont start all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberghost VPN wont start all of a sudden.: It has been working fine for so many months. Now all of a sudden this is happening. The company is at loss they claim its a windows problem. I have tried1 Clean uninstall and reinstall2 reg removed3 run admin while installation4 run .exe as admin4.1 My antivirus is switched...
  5. Cyberghost VPN wont start all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyberghost VPN wont start all of a sudden.: It has been working fine for so many months. Now all of a sudden this is happening. The company is at loss they claim its a windows problem. I have tried1 Clean uninstall and reinstall2 reg removed3 run admin while installation4 run .exe as admin4.1 My antivirus is switched...
  6. Cyberghost VPN wont start all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect any VPN on windows 10.. Help plz: Hi, I am using windows 10 21H1 version. Since the last month i coulnot connect any vpn(Nord,Proton etc).. When I try to connect a vpn, its either stuck in connecting mode or my wifi internet disconnects. When I cancel the connection then only my wifi connects. So I searched...
  8. My laptop doesnt connect to wifi all of a sudden. Any clue, plz?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesnt connect to wifi all of a sudden. Any clue, plz?: Hello So my laptop stopped connecting to the wifi. It was working well one day, turned it off, woke up with a laptop that doesn't connect. My phone does connect with the network so it is now a router problem. I tried updating,reinstalling the driver adapter....
  9. cortana all the sudden cant hear me

in Cortana
    cortana all the sudden cant hear me: my screen went black out of no where?? I was playing a card game,went to cook something came back and couldn't get my computer to turn on?? finally after 30 minutes of playing with it it turned on now its not doing everything? like the computer cant hear my questions I ask?...
  10. KB4457128 cant connect to any VPN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4457128 cant connect to any VPN: After die update I cant connect to any VPN...it only show connecting... Is there a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/kb4457128/76057d69-3479-43f8-83d9-2466f593a8a2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. was connected to vpn all of a sudden I cant