Windows 10: Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com

Discus and support Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So on any device on my internet if i try to connect to the microsft store or to microsft.con it wont connect at alk but if i switch to data i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TristinMeneely, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com

So on any device on my internet if i try to connect to the microsft store or to microsft.con it wont connect at alk but if i switch to data i can connect normally not sure what kind of problem is with my network that it wont allow me on the site or the site not allowling my network to connect to it.

:)

TristinMeneely, Sep 7, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 7, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 7, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com

1. Can’t connect to anything on Microsoft.com - Similar Threads - Can’t connect anything

2. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  3. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  4. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  5. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  6. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can’t Download Anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Download Anything: My laptop installed a windows update tonight and afterwards I cannot download a single file. Every time I go to download something it says “Failed virus scan”. I looked up every solution, tried them all, and it still doesn’t work. Eventually decided to try and deleting my...
  8. Literally can’t do anything.

Literally can’t do anything.: I need help. Recently, my PC started looping automatic repair mode. No fixes that I found online could fix it so I decided to just factory reset it. After doing this, my PC worked for about an hour and now I literally cannot click on or open anything so I can’t even reset the...
  9. ps4 controller says connected but can’t do anything in a game?

ps4 controller says connected but can’t do anything in a game?: i’m trying to be able to use my ps4 controller to play games on my pc, and i can go into bluetooth and connect it just fine, but when i open a game, i can’t use it? also, it seems like it works if i connect the two with a micro usb cable, but it immediately stops working if i...
  10. I can’t click on anything

in Cortana
    I can’t click on anything: When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t click on anything....