Windows 10: Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!

Discus and support Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My ASUS PC with windows 10 doesn't connect to my bluetooth speaker anymore. I've never disconnected between pc and speaker, just on and off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DUONG.LE, Feb 21, 2021.

1. DUONG.LE Win User

Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!

My ASUS PC with windows 10 doesn't connect to my bluetooth speaker anymore.

I've never disconnected between pc and speaker, just on and off bluetooth and they normally connect automatically . However, recently even when I turned everything on, my pc announced that the device has been connected, but there was no sound of connected from speaker, even in the options of output speaker in [Setting].

• PC Bluetooth ON
    • Has deleted and reconnected but nothing changed
    • Airplane mode off
    • Other connectable device bluetooth tablets, phones OFF
    • It run normally till 1 month ago

I nearly tried everything I can to reconnect my speaker. It also happened to my bluetooth earphoneJBL

Please give some different ways to fix this ridiculous problem. Thank you.

:)

DUONG.LE, Feb 21, 2021
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore! ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore! d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore! :(

Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore! DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore! :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore! - Similar Threads - Can't connect bluetooth

2. I can't add/connect anymore bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't add/connect anymore bluetooth devices: Thank you ahead of time and if there's already a post like this please send the link. Whenever I click "add new device" in the bluetooth settings it brings me to the select the type of device you'd like to connect window. The when I click any of the three nothing pops. My...
  3. Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speaker will connect but not play: When I turn on the Bluetooth speaker and my computer the speakers give an audio message "Bluetooth connected" but audio will only come from my computer speakers. The device is successfully added and shown with a blue tick when I right click on the Bluetooth icon and "Show...
  4. Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore: I've been using this Bluetooth speaker on my PC for almost a year everyday without any issues, for about two years on my laptop, and almost on a daily basis on my phone as well, and today when I tried to connect to it, I couldn't. When I open the Bluetooth and other devices...
  5. bluetooth speaker connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speaker connection: I need to disconnect and reconnect my Bluetooth speaker every time to connect it when I turn it on: I doesn't connect automatically, even though it says "connected" in the device list. thanks....
  6. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  7. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  8. i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker: please can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-s311-bluetooth-speaker/58e1a094-7dc9-443c-b6a5-d8b18a1193ab
  9. Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc

Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc: Hello Experts i can't connect my speaker to my Pc i have windows 10 also i tried to connect to my Iphone and work without any problem any helps will be appreciate...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5