Windows 10: cant connect to cellular

Discus and support cant connect to cellular in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am unable to find cellular settings nor connect to one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ErickMunyaka, Aug 24, 2020.

1. cant connect to cellular

i am unable to find cellular settings nor connect to one

:)

ErickMunyaka, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 24, 2020
  3. mdamico3 Win User

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

mdamico3, Aug 24, 2020
  4. mdamico3 Win User

cant connect to cellular

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

mdamico3, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

cant connect to cellular

1. cant connect to cellular - Similar Threads - cant connect cellular

2. cannot connect to cellular

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to cellular: Hello!I am trying to connect to cellular network through a Gateway GWTN133-1BK laptop. It has windows 11 v 22H2 OS build 22621.1265 with a snapdragon 64bit ARM processor. The computer recognizes the SIM and the carrier COSMOTE GR - after we unlock the sim but says No Service...
  3. cannot connect to cellular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to cellular: Hello!I am trying to connect to cellular network through a Gateway GWTN133-1BK laptop. It has windows 11 v 22H2 OS build 22621.1265 with a snapdragon 64bit ARM processor. The computer recognizes the SIM and the carrier COSMOTE GR - after we unlock the sim but says No Service...
  4. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  5. cellular connection

cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  6. Cant turn on Cellular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant turn on Cellular: Hi, I am attempting to connect a laptop through a usb dongle and sim card. The laptop recognizes the connection but I am not able to toggle the connection on or off. Is there some way it might be deactivated? Thank you for any help....
  7. Cant turn on Cellular

Cant turn on Cellular: Hi, I am attempting to connect a laptop through a usb dongle and sim card. The laptop recognizes the connection but I am not able to toggle the connection on or off. Is there some way it might be deactivated? Thank you for any help....
  8. Cant turn on Cellular

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. cellular connection

cellular connection: hi, I have a cellular external modem which is installed properly and recognized in the device manager correctly. even the name of the cellular sim card provider company appears correctly. the problem is it is always turned off and I cannot turn it on. I have tried...
  10. Not connected to cellular network

Not connected to cellular network: Hi everyone, my win 10 hp laptop won't connect to my cellular network i use a vodafone modem (k4201) any i have set up APN and cellular network shows CONNECTED But when i check connection status in settings, it says am not connected to any network when i troubleshoot...