Windows 10: Can't connect to certain network

Discus and support Can't connect to certain network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an issue with a new network card I bought (Asus ac-68). I can use it to connect to a hotspot created with my phone but trying to connect to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaapKoopman1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Can't connect to certain network

I have an issue with a new network card I bought (Asus ac-68). I can use it to connect to a hotspot created with my phone but trying to connect to a different (wpa2 enterprise protected) network results in a "can't connect to this network" message. With my old network card (which I replaced because of poor reception, TP-Link t9e) I could connect to the same network. I'm not sure whether it's a hardware, driver or other issue. Does anyone have any clue on what to do?

:)

JaapKoopman1, Feb 14, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Can't connect to certain network

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to certain network

1. Can't connect to certain network - Similar Threads - Can't connect certain

2. Certain apps can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain apps can't connect to the internet.: Hello,I've searched and tried several fixes I've seen here that deal with similar issues with no result.I noticed around a month and a half ago or so I couldn't load any pages through steam, so I uninstalled it thinking it was just a problem with it. Then I saw the installer...
  3. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  4. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  5. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  6. Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer can't connect to certain wifi networks: For an unknown reason, I am unable to connect to my Home wifi network and the extenders I have with it, for the reason that "some information changed since the last time I connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". I have never had an issue with...
  7. Computer won't connect to certain network.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't connect to certain network.: My laptop connects to my home network just fine, but when I try to connect to my friend's home network, it says "unable to connect to this network" or somewhere along the lines of that. My other friend who brought his laptop was able to connect to the network just fine. A...
  8. Certain apps can't connect to internet

Certain apps can't connect to internet: Hi all, A while back my laptop wouldn't connect to the WiFi, however I got around this by connecting to my mobile phone's hotspot which utilises the phones connection to the main wifi. Not sure if that's related, but I'm noticing certain apps act like I'm not on the...
  9. Network connectivity issues on certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network connectivity issues on certain programs: Hi, some of programs on my PC have slow, to barely any network contact. Which is also affecting download capability. For my browsers (FireFox & Chrome) can barely load sites, however Edge and Opera GX have no issues. I'm also having this issues with programs, I cannot get...
  10. Can't connect to certain websites

Can't connect to certain websites: This issue has been going on for over 1 month already. I have already checked to see if it was an issue with only my WiFi/browser, but no. If I change to my neighbor's WiFi or something, the page still won't load. If I change to Microsoft edge or google chrome, it still won't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to certain network