Windows 10: Cant connect to ethernet?

Discus and support Cant connect to ethernet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey I csnt comment to ethernet on my newest built pc, I tried all the simple things. Then went to youtube tutorials nothing's worked so far. Any clues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jschool4, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Cant connect to ethernet?

Hey I csnt comment to ethernet on my newest built pc, I tried all the simple things. Then went to youtube tutorials nothing's worked so far. Any clues to why? It keeps asking me to troubleshoot but it cant find drivers for my wifi adapter which I dont have. I use the b550 f gaming. Could anybody help me please?

submitted by /u/jschool4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jschool4, Mar 30, 2021
  2. MarcoArik Win User

How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Cant connect to ethernet?

Ethernet Connection

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would like to ask additional information that will help us in resolving the issue.

• What kind of computer are you using? Is it a desktop or a laptop?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer?
    • Have you tried troubleshooting the issue by yourself? If yes, what were the steps you have taken so far?

I would suggest you to try the following and check:

• Verify that the cable connects the modem to the wall jack is connected securely.
    • Verify that the cable connects the computer to the modem is attached securely at both ends.
    • Restart the router/modem.

Follow the steps and let us know if it helps.

JericDale Ort, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Cant connect to ethernet?

1. Cant connect to ethernet? - Similar Threads - Cant connect ethernet

2. Ethernet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection: I have a new PC and it has been connected to internet via ethernet cable - this has stopped working, tried cable in another device and not working there either - brand new cable, any suggestions on trying to solve?...
  3. Ethernet Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet Connectivity: I am going insane I've tried nearly everything I can think of but despite my internet connect being fine for every other device and my ethernet being plugged in I cant access the internet. I've done a network reset, I've done a router reset, I've updated drivers but I still...
  4. ethernet not connected/

ethernet not connected/: hello I am getting a 169. address in ip config with media disconnected/on ethernet,i am connected with wireless usb netgear, , dell OptiPlex 755,att netgear wireless/ethernet router, when run network diag shows cable disconnected not plugged in tried two cables, I can hook...
  5. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: how do i rename an ethernet connection in windows 10?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection/e3c4ee8b-f301-49fd-9c97-06aa6a7a3e40
  6. Ethernet Connection

Ethernet Connection: So recently I've been seeing that my ethernet cable is connected but when I look at my connection it shows that no internet is available although I'm able to do everything just fine. When I look into my network setting there is another Ethernet connection that shows but this...
  7. Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet

Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet: I have my ethernet cable plugged in and my computer detects that it has been plugged in but it just says ethernet no internet. I've had this problem for a while and i believe that it started after an update. Its getting really annoying and ive tried some things across the...
  8. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: I have an ethernet cable from my moden to my mini pic but it isn't listed as a viable network connection. Why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection/1b7d611f-f6be-4cad-8c74-4332de9476d6
  9. Ethernet Not Connected

Ethernet Not Connected: My HP 15, windows 10 says ethernet not connected. And i can't see the wifi either. I have no internet on it for a couple months now. How do I fix it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-connected/9cd2875f-a035-4d82-8e13-6c19e29786bc
  10. Cant connect to Ethernet

Cant connect to Ethernet: So i recently updated to windows 10, and i noticed i wasn't connected to my Ethernet anymore, so i had to connect my PC to the wifi. Under my "network Adapters" it only shows "Qualcomm Atheros 802.11 1/b/g/n" I tried connecting another ethernet cable, but nothing happened....