Windows 10: Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

Discus and support Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Me and my friend have a world which we play on everyday. She is on Xbox One while I play on Windows 10/ Xbox One. Sometime's she leaves the house and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacobBruce1, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

Me and my friend have a world which we play on everyday. She is on Xbox One while I play on Windows 10/ Xbox One. Sometime's she leaves the house and leaves the world open so I can play. I can join the World no problems when she starts it however I must click "Join Game" on her profile to join because her world doesn't appear in my friends tab. However, If I leave the world and want to come back I almost always can't join. I can only join back once she restarts the world. What the issue here? We both always have an open/moderate NAT type.

Why doesn't she show up in my friends tab in the game itself and why can't i join after long periods of time?

:)

JacobBruce1, Dec 29, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

I've been playing on a friend's world for several weeks now. We were playing the other night when she got the invisible wall glitch, so she quit and restarted. When I went to rejoin the world, I got the "Unable to connect to world" error message. Literally
    nothing changed - she just quit and reopened Minecraft. We each restarted our PCs, nothing changed. I've tried connecting again a few days later with no success. I can't find any solutions online. Anyone know what to do?

EDIT: My friend created a brand new world and I cannot connect to this world either. Could it be her wifi security settings?

spmcdonnell5, Dec 29, 2019
  3. A. User Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Suddenly unable to connect to friend's world

No change. I am still unable to connect to my friend's world.

A. User, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

I cant connect to my friends world on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

The world isn't a server, it's a local multiplayer world you are able to connect to from friends who have the multiplayer setting checked on their world, and that setting is checked.

It isn't my friends end, because others join their world.

TheLonelyX, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

1. Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted - Similar Threads - Can't connect Friend's

2. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  3. I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft: We have been playing on a server with a couple of other friends. One day the host's minecraft crashed because he turned on high settings while he was near like 200 villagers. After that the players who were in the server during the crash couldn't join including me but somehow...
  4. I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.: My friend and I want to join an old world but we can't join each other. We tried setting our NAT type to open, but that didn't seem to work. Every time we try joining each other it says "Unable to connect to world". If there are any solutions to this problem please let me...
  5. I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to a specific friend's world and he cant join mine.: My friend and I want to join an old world but we can't join each other. We tried setting our NAT type to open, but that didn't seem to work. Every time we try joining each other it says "Unable to connect to world". If there are any solutions to this problem please let me...
  6. Help with Adding Friends to World

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Adding Friends to World: My son can't add friends to his Minecraft world. It says it's due to security settings. I don't know how to fix to allow him. Please help. Thanks in advance....
  7. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  8. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  9. 'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Usually when I join my friend on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, It allows me to click on join, then my screen comes up with GENERATING WORLD for about 20-30 seconds and then comes up with Unable to Connect to world. About a week ago, however, it came up with GENERATING WORLD,...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c