Windows 10: Can't connect to game server

Discus and support Can't connect to game server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I USED TO enjoy playing Bingo but the server connect error has gotten out of hand. One would think that the mega giant of computer software would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Larry Matlock, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Can't connect to game server

I USED TO enjoy playing Bingo but the server connect error has gotten out of hand. One would think that the mega giant of computer software would be able to prevent the scammers from gaining access to your software. Any progress? Or have you just "swept it under the rug?"

:)

Larry Matlock, Jan 13, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jan 13, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Can't connect to game server

Cannot connect to Video Game servers.

Hi Jared,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to connect to the video game server. One of which is having a corrupted profile. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a wired connection?
    • Have you tried using a different profile and check if the issue persist?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

Wilfred Mac, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect to game server

1. Can't connect to game server - Similar Threads - Can't connect game

2. Can't connect to activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to activation server: I have a genuine copy of windows, but I got this error message:We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue havingproblems with...
  3. Can't connect to activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to activation server: I have a genuine copy of windows, but I got this error message:We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue havingproblems with...
  4. Can't connect to Microsoft server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Microsoft server: I can't connect to the Microsoft server I tried all of the fixes being posted in the threads but nothing works. It always states a internet connection problem although I can visit all other sites. I also get the 0X80072EFD code when try to open the Microsoft store...
  5. Can't connect to game servers while charging my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to game servers while charging my laptop: So I have had a similar experience to this one question asked a year ago: Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging. I did not do anything of what this person did to fix it, except to try and follow the steps from the guy who responded to his question. I...
  6. Online games not connecting to servers

Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....
  7. can't connect to the organisation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't connect to the organisation server: while i try to change my product key it shows the error can't connect to the server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-the-organisation-server/f939a736-2690-4a30-a651-dd1e23e09908
  8. Can't connect to Bingo Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Bingo Server: I have not been able to play Bingo for the past 5 or 6 days. I get the Server Connection Error: "There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost" I went to the "support page"...
  9. Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging

Can't connect to any game servers while laptop is charging: My brother's laptop has been having this problem, which started on Wednesday, where he can't connect to any game servers while the laptop is plugged in to charge. I don't know why this is happening. I clean installed Windows to see if maybe some bloatware could have been...
  10. game isn’t connecting to the server

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game isn’t connecting to the server: I installed Modern Combat 5 both on my mobile device and the office PC. I can play it without any problems on my mobile device but I cannot play it at all on my office PC because the game doesn't want to connect to the server. When I am in the office, my both devices are...