Windows 10: can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac.

Discus and support can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed windows on my mac using bootcamp and it began by the windows setup. It asked: please connect to the internet or something, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by poemavandenbrink, Mar 5, 2021.

1. can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac.

I recently installed windows on my mac using bootcamp and it began by the windows setup. It asked: please connect to the internet or something, but it shows no networks. So I clicked on "don't have internet" and it continues with the installation. after it was finished I tried to connect again but it shows again no networks. So I tried lots of different things but it still not work.

does someone now how to solve this problem?

:)

poemavandenbrink, Mar 5, 2021
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac. [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Mar 5, 2021
  4. can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac.

1. can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac. - Similar Threads - can't connect internet

2. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  3. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  4. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No internet connection after windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No internet connection after windows 10 clean install: I did a windows 10 clean install and now i cant connect to the internet? I went to device manager and under other devices it shows that things are missing like ethernet controller, pci devices, and other things? What do i do? Should i just clean install again?...
  6. Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation

Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation: I am trying to install Windows 10, but am having some problems. During the installation I can't seem to connect to the internet and if I skip that step, there are no network adapters or anything in the network settings afterwords. I know the cable is working. I am worried...
  7. New windows 10 install can't connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New windows 10 install can't connect to internet.: Recently built a new computer with a new install of Windows 10 Pro and cannot connect to the internet. Troubleshooting gives the standard "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration" . I've been searching around and have tried just about every solution and nothing is...
  8. Problem with internet connection after Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with internet connection after Windows 10 installation: I faced this issue after re-installation of Windows 10. The internet connection is unstable and weak. I know that my router is working OK because the internet connection of the other PC on the same network is perfect. What can cause this issue?...
  9. Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update

Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update: It took about 3 hrs in install. After PC restarted it showed error message indicating cable wasn't connected (which it was) Could NOT uninstall network adapter drivers. Tried to restart with firewall off. Do I have to uninstall anti-virus program for this...
  10. No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation

No Internet Connection by Ethernet after Windows 10 installation: Hi, I installed Windows 10 earlier today and could not get the internet connection by ethernet working. Please advise as there has been no useful information on the internet that works. Regards Adrian 73230