Windows 10: Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows

Discus and support Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, as title, i am not able to connect to the internet after doing a clean reset of windows. Not able to connect with both ethernet or a wifi card. Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danrazak, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Danrazak Win User

Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows

Hi, as title, i am not able to connect to the internet after doing a clean reset of windows. Not able to connect with both ethernet or a wifi card. Do i have to downlod drivers to connect to the internet?? If so where do i find this drivers? Pc specs:Asrock B450m pro4 motherboardRyzen 5 2600Zotac gtx 1070Thank you!

:)

Danrazak, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    After upgrading to windows 10, internet connectivity drops frequently for some applications, but not all

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• In which browser are you facing this issue e.g. Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you face connection fluctuation in Ethernet connection?
    • Is the issue specific to any particular website?

I suggest you to try connecting to Ethernet connection and check if face same issue. Also install all pending Windows updates Further you can refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Step 1: Reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Step 2: Reset Microsoft Edge.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if you are able to get stable internet connection. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows

1. Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows - Similar Threads - Can’t connect internet

2. Can’t remember pin and can’t reset it because I can’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t remember pin and can’t reset it because I can’t connect to the internet: I have a pin on the computer and can’t remember it for the life of me. I got a new Wi-Fi adapter and was told I can’t access the internet until I download a driver for it but I can’t download it until I get to the desktop but can’t get to the desktop because I don’t know my...
  3. Can’t remember pin and can’t reset it because I can’t connect to the internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t remember pin and can’t reset it because I can’t connect to the internet: I have a pin on the computer and can’t remember it for the life of me. I got a new Wi-Fi adapter and was told I can’t access the internet until I download a driver for it but I can’t download it until I get to the desktop but can’t get to the desktop because I don’t know my...
  4. Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows: Hi, as title, i am not able to connect to the internet after doing a clean reset of windows. Not able to connect with both ethernet or a wifi card. Do i have to downlod drivers to connect to the internet?? If so where do i find this drivers? Pc specs:Asrock B450m pro4...
  5. Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows

Can’t connect to internet after resetting windows: Hi, as title, i am not able to connect to the internet after doing a clean reset of windows. Not able to connect with both ethernet or a wifi card. Do i have to downlod drivers to connect to the internet?? If so where do i find this drivers? Pc specs:Asrock B450m pro4...
  6. Can’t connect to internet after network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to internet after network reset: So I like to play a lot of fps games and yesterday I realized my ping was spiking to the hundreds, and I kinda ignored it and just went to sleep and hoped that it would fix itself overnight. This morning it didn’t, and I tried restarting my network and restarted my laptop...
  7. Can’t connect to internet after network reset

Can’t connect to internet after network reset: So I like to play a lot of fps games and yesterday I realized my ping was spiking to the hundreds, and I kinda ignored it and just went to sleep and hoped that it would fix itself overnight. This morning it didn’t, and I tried restarting my network and restarted my laptop...
  8. Can’t connect to internet after network reset

9. Can’t connect to internet after winsock reset

Can’t connect to internet after winsock reset: No internet access after winsock reset.. I’m on Windows 10. Long story short an online game wasn’t working for me so I followed a Youtube video that told me to enter in some commands in cmd. Commands were: netsh winsock reset netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv4 reset...
  10. Can’t connect to internet after winsock reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Can’t connect to internet after winsock reset: No internet access after winsock reset.. I’m on Windows 10. Long story short an online game wasn’t working for me so I followed a Youtube video that told me to enter in some commands in cmd. Commands were: netsh winsock reset netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv4 reset...