Windows 10: Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation

Discus and support Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows 10, but am having some problems. During the installation I can't seem to connect to the internet and if I skip that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rgjertsen, Sep 3, 2020.

1. rgjertsen Win User

Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation

I am trying to install Windows 10, but am having some problems.

During the installation I can't seem to connect to the internet and if I skip that step, there are no network adapters or anything in the network settings afterwords.

I know the cable is working. I am worried the network card on my brand new B550 mobo is broken from day 1.

Help please, and fast!

:)

rgjertsen, Sep 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 3, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation

internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation

1. Can't connect to internet during or after Win 10 installation - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  3. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet connection after installing windows 10: I have a MacOS and have downloaded and installed windows 10 on a seperate partition.During the installation I had to select “Limited setup as I did not have an internet connection.When the installation was finished I still could not set up an inner connection.I live in an Age...
  4. No Internet connection after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant get passed connect to internet during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant get passed connect to internet during Windows 10 installation: I have just purchased a 2nd user Dell E2470 laptopI am trying to do a clean install on the completely wiped internal ahrd drive. I have done many windows installs and i am confident i am doing this correctlyI dont use a Microsoft account and always setup windows 10 with a...
  6. Cant get passed connect to internet during Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get passed connect to internet during Windows 10 installation: I have just purchased a 2nd user Dell E2470 laptopI am trying to do a clean install on the completely wiped internal ahrd drive. I have done many windows installs and i am confident i am doing this correctlyI dont use a Microsoft account and always setup windows 10 with a...
  7. Installed win 10 v20H2 and can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed win 10 v20H2 and can’t connect to internet: I installed the windows 10 20H2 update and cant connect to the internet afterwards.i preciously tried installing it several weeks ago and had the same issue. I rolled back the update until it automatically installed again today.Id like to know whether there is something...
  8. can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac.

can't connect to internet after installing windows 10 on mac.: I recently installed windows on my mac using bootcamp and it began by the windows setup. It asked: please connect to the internet or something, but it shows no networks. So I clicked on "don't have internet" and it continues with the installation. after it was finished I...
  9. Can't connect to internet after crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to internet after crash: I was playing Rocket League and both my monitors went black for a few seconds and crashed. When I started the game again, it did the same thing but my whole PC became unresponsive and I had to restart it. When I restarted it, I couldn't connect to the internet. My USB...
  10. Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update

Can't connect to internet after installing Creators Update: It took about 3 hrs in install. After PC restarted it showed error message indicating cable wasn't connected (which it was) Could NOT uninstall network adapter drivers. Tried to restart with firewall off. Do I have to uninstall anti-virus program for this...