Windows 10: Can't connect to internet (home or mobile) from my laptop

Discus and support Can't connect to internet (home or mobile) from my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I run troubleshooting it reports 'The remote device or resource won' t accept the connection'. The device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MilicaStojanovic1, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Can't connect to internet (home or mobile) from my laptop

When I run troubleshooting it reports 'The remote device or resource won' t accept the connection'. The device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not set up to accept connection on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP).

I have tried almost any advice I could find online including reseting IE, reseting network, using command prompt, blocking firewall, proxy and antivirus and nothing helps.

Does anyone know how can I solve this problem? Windows version 10.0 Thanks.Can't connect to internet (home or mobile) from my laptop [​IMG]

:)

MilicaStojanovic1, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Nath Bea Win User

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jul 10, 2019
  3. J_Mar_Wil Win User
    Connecting my laptop to the internet using the bluetooth on my t-mobile Dash

How do I connect my laptop to the internet using bluetooth on my t-mobile Dash phone

J_Mar_Wil, Jul 10, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Can't connect to internet (home or mobile) from my laptop

n-ster, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to internet (home or mobile) from my laptop

1. Can't connect to internet (home or mobile) from my laptop - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Can't connect to certain websites from home wifi Win 10 and Mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to certain websites from home wifi Win 10 and Mobile: I've seen several similar questions to this on the forums and still haven't found a solution.In short, I am unable to connect to certain websites via my home WiFi. These websites all happen to be hosted by the same provider UKCheapest. I have raised a ticket with them and...
  3. My pc can't connect to my home wifi but can connect to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc can't connect to my home wifi but can connect to my mobile hotspot: I have a newly built pc and installed a windows 10 pro in it. when I tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, it says, "can't connect to this network." I already updated the drivers and tried the common troubleshooting techniques posted in the internet but it still can't...
  4. My pc can't connect to my home wifi but can connect to my mobile hotspot

My pc can't connect to my home wifi but can connect to my mobile hotspot: I have a newly built pc and installed a windows 10 pro in it. when I tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, it says, "can't connect to this network." I already updated the drivers and tried the common troubleshooting techniques posted in the internet but it still can't...
  5. no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.

no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.: i recently purchased a new phonerealme gt neo 2 but when i try to use my college wifi from connecting it to laptop and then sharing it with hotspot to connect to my phone it shows no internet in phone. other phones are able to connect to my laptop hotspot and get internet and...
  6. no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.: i recently purchased a new phonerealme gt neo 2 but when i try to use my college wifi from connecting it to laptop and then sharing it with hotspot to connect to my phone it shows no internet in phone. other phones are able to connect to my laptop hotspot and get internet and...
  7. my laptop can't connect to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop can't connect to my mobile hotspot: I have an Asus laptop and it can't connect to my mobile hotspot but it can connect with my sister's laptop. Also, my laptop can connect with other people mobile hotspot but not with mine...
  8. CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION

CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION: HI GUYS FROM SOME DAY S CAN'T CONNECT FROM MOBILE WIFI WIRLESS CONNECTION AUTOMATICALLY OR MANUALLY. WINDOW 10 ..PLZ HELP …. TROUBLE SHOOTING SHOWS WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY NOT AVAILABLE.. PLZ HELP...
  9. Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet

Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet: I just updated my windows yesterday and when i tried to connected to my phone's hotspot, it doesn't have internet connection thought the internet on my phone seems to be working fine. What do you think is the problem? Thanks a lot, appreciate it....
  10. Home internet slow on PC but will connect to mobile hotspot fine

Home internet slow on PC but will connect to mobile hotspot fine: I've brought a pc home from work and from the first day i had problems with it. It wont even load one webpage. It's always been a little bit slow at work but the internet there is amazing so perhaps why we never noticed much? Now its at home, it just does NOT like my...