Windows 10: Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update

Discus and support Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok so I use a lenovo v110-15ast laptop on windiws 10 and have installed the june update for windows 10. After this, windows security centre notified me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sanei7, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sanei7 Win User

Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update

Ok so I use a lenovo v110-15ast laptop on windiws 10 and have installed the june update for windows 10. After this, windows security centre notified me that a driver is outdated but would not update on its own. So after ~3hrs of searching I used the official Lenovo system updater which told me that there were 8 driver updates required and 1 BIOS update. I double-checked that all of these updates were for my model and proceeded with the updates everything updated sucessfully apart from the LAN and WLAN drivers. I found thise drivers from the offical Lenovo website again and manually installed them both of the drivers failed to install again. Just in case, the drivers failled to install on the C: drive but there is also a D: drive (labeled 'LENOVO') where the rest of the drivers are including the (guessing) old WLAN and LAN drivers.

Any solution is a welcome one but I would rather keep my files

Thanks

:)

Sanei7, Jun 13, 2019

2. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Can't update to current ATi drivers

In my previous attemps to update drivers I went through the complete process you mentioned, but using driver sweeper...I don't really know if there is any difference between the two programs, but sweeper was recommended by the sticky post here on how to update drivres...so that is what I used when first trying to update.

Any how I just followed your pervious suggestion and down loaded and installed v8.10 over the old drivers. I also tried to updated directly from the device manager...but it kept telling me I have the most recent version, which in device mgr now says v8.54.....But after using CCC to search for the most current drivers which were the 8.10 that I installed, CCC is listing in the Info Ctr under graphic software, Driver package version 8.541 (which are digital signer by MS) and Catalyst Version 08.10.

So I'm guessing that even though the device mgr lists current drivers at 8.541, my drivers are infact updated to 8.10 in the CCC ?

Man this is making me dizzy.... *Twitch :twitch:

dieselcat18, Jun 13, 2019
  4. shuggans Win User

losing connection when updating a game

final fantasy xi wont update on my internet connection, however on my parents(a different ISP) it will. On my connection, the update client starts to update and then gives an error saying its connection was lost. I've had this same problem with this ISP(internet USA) in the past. Any ideas on what it could be and how to fix it?

shuggans, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update: I have been unable to connect to the internet since quality update KB5031356 was installed automatically yesterday. I'm running windows 10. Was running fine immediately before the update, and has not worked since.Will connect to wifi network, but have no access to internet....
  3. Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update: I have been unable to connect to the internet since quality update KB5031356 was installed automatically yesterday. I'm running windows 10. Was running fine immediately before the update, and has not worked since.Will connect to wifi network, but have no access to internet....
  4. Can't connect to internet after KB5031356 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...

I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...: So in June I think, I did the regular windows update as well as nvidia graphics driver update not related but you never know. After the update I opened the PC next day and I noticed I didn't have sound. Something messed with my realtek sound drivers, I tried everything from...
  6. I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have proper internet connection but after June W11 update connection is not recognized...: So in June I think, I did the regular windows update as well as nvidia graphics driver update not related but you never know. After the update I opened the PC next day and I noticed I didn't have sound. Something messed with my realtek sound drivers, I tried everything from...
  7. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9: Hello all,I use driver booster to scan and update my drivers regularly. However I have just encountered a problem and I am not being able to find a fix. I know shouldn't be using Driver Booster, but it happened and I would appreciate your helpMy PC is not connecting to LAN...
  8. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9: Hello all,I use driver booster to scan and update my drivers regularly. However I have just encountered a problem and I am not being able to find a fix. I know shouldn't be using Driver Booster, but it happened and I would appreciate your helpMy PC is not connecting to LAN...
  9. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

10. No Internet Connectivity after Update

No Internet Connectivity after Update: Hi, I recently installed the 1903 update on my HP laptop. Afterward, I was unable to connect to the internet, even though sometimes it said I was connected. Did all the normal stuff and nothing worked. I have AT&T U-verse, and nothing else was affected. I rebooted the...