Windows 10: Cant connect to internet !

Discus and support Cant connect to internet ! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so basicly this has been a long process of me trying to solve my issue. let me explain, i can connect to wifi and Ethernet and both of them say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bolted02, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Bolted02 Win User

Cant connect to internet !

so basicly this has been a long process of me trying to solve my issue. let me explain, i can connect to wifi and Ethernet and both of them say "connected" but i cant access any online services (chrome, gta, csgo, steam ect ect) sometimes it will have the yellow error symbol and sometimes not but either way i cant connect ( oddly sometimes i can connect but only for about 10 mins)

PC specs if it helps-

mobo - gigabyte H170 - HD3

CPU - I5 87K

using on board Ethernet adapter and a cheap wifi dongle

Router - SKY fiber

windows pro, fully updated

things i have tried-

fully updating all of the drivers from the gigabyte site

full reset of my PC and Router (formatting my drive and reinstalling windows from a boot drive)

flashed my bios to the latest version's F20 and F20E

even switched out my drive to make sure there was no virus, and still nothing

as you can see i have tried alot and gone to extreme lengths to get my connection back but sadly it hasn't worked as i still cant connect to the internet reliably, all other devices in the house work perfectly with no issues.

does any one have any suggestion on how to fix this ? any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks all,

jon

:)

Bolted02, Apr 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant connect to internet ! - Similar Threads - Cant connect internet

2. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to internet: Model: HP All-in-One 22-c0xxBought 2018Windows 10Hi,just updated the hard drive on my PC to an SSD and it reset everything. Ive managed to get windows installed however its not able to detect my WIFI network? IIRC my model should have a built in WIFI adapter so i shouldnt...
  3. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant connect to internet: Hello, the problem is with internet i connected to ethernet but it is not howing internet it is showing you can connectto devices on ur local network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/d458e959-fdb6-4bf7-af09-0e95893033d8
  4. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect to internet: Hello, the problem is with internet i connected to ethernet but it is not howing internet it is showing you can connectto devices on ur local network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/d458e959-fdb6-4bf7-af09-0e95893033d8
  5. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  6. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  7. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52
  8. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834
  9. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the trouble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the home have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122835
  10. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834