Windows 10: Can't connect to Microsoft account

Discus and support Can't connect to Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; First of all, it's my fault. I accidentally deleted 'Microsoft' subfolder from Roaming folder, and after that, I just can't link my local Windows... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Blade96, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Blade96 Win User

Can't connect to Microsoft account

First of all, it's my fault. I accidentally deleted 'Microsoft' subfolder from Roaming folder, and after that, I just can't link my local Windows account to my Microsoft account. It always says the basic failure messages. What should I do? How could I restore the original folder, or repair my current profile? (If I create a now local profile, it works fine, but I want to save the time and procedure of creating a whole new profile and importing my files.)
    Windows 10 x64 Professional
    (I tried to copy the new account's Microsoft folder over the old one but it didn't help.)

:)

Blade96, Aug 31, 2016

2. Can't connect microsoft account

Hi Mangisetty,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to refer the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-add-remove-account-microsoft-account

Please refer the below link too:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...b1&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Aug 31, 2016
  3. emceeamg Win User
    emceeamg, Aug 31, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Is that folder you deleted still in the Recycle Bin - if so you can recover it. Else, can you recover that folder from a recent backup? If not, I think you will need to create a new user account and move your files over.

Steve C, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't connect Microsoft

2. Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings: I've tried changing my password and restarting the computer multiple times, but the error persists. Bluetooth can not be turned on it's not in the action centre, and can't be added to the action centre, but Bluetooth and Other Devices is still an option in settings, and I...
  3. Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings: I've tried changing my password and restarting the computer multiple times, but the error persists. Bluetooth can not be turned on it's not in the action centre, and can't be added to the action centre, but Bluetooth and Other Devices is still an option in settings, and I...
  4. Can't connect to my Microsoft account in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't connect account to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect account to email: I was not receiving any mail in my email inbox so I deleted the account and tried to read it. Now I can't add an account; it says "Something went wrong We're sorry but we weren't able to do that. Error code : 0x80004005....
  6. Can't connect to Microsoft account on windows PC

Can't connect to Microsoft account on windows PC: Hi! We are trying to get a code from my outlook account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is in connection of logging on my computer. It sayes that I am using the wrong password, but I am not. I fill out my mail-name and waiting for a code. I can log in to my...
  7. I can't connect to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my Microsoft account: So tried to update my Windows to the 2004 version (I was on the 1903, or something like that),so I downloaded the update launcher for the update. But I'm still in the 1903 version, but the more important is that I lost every files, well they were locked by Windows I know...
  8. Can't connect any account on the microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect any account on the microsoft email app: Error 0x8007139f submitted by /u/cerolfinin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7gf8p/cant_connect_any_account_on_the_microsoft_email/
  9. onedrive can't connect to account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive can't connect to account: One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders, simply "loading your list" perpetually. This has been going on for weeks, restarts of onedrive or the computer do nothing...
  10. Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer

Can't Connect Microsoft Account On A Domain Computer: Hi everyone. I am setting up new workstations in my office that are connected to a domain server. I've got everything up and running on my workstation fine, and have added my personal Microsoft account and my work 365 account to the computer. However, when I go to "Sync Your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone cant connect to Microsoft

2. microsoft account cant connect

3. cant connect microsoft account windows 10

4. windows phone cant connect to microsoft account