Windows 10: Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to add my Bluetooth headphones to my hp laptopWindows 10. The device is visible in the "Add a device" option, but when clicked it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BhuvaneswariKrishnan, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones

I am not able to add my Bluetooth headphones to my hp laptopWindows 10. The device is visible in the "Add a device" option, but when clicked it shows couldn't connect.

:)

BhuvaneswariKrishnan, Jun 6, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones

1. Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - Can't connect Bluetooth

2. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  4. My Bluetooth 5.0 headphones can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth 5.0 headphones can't connect: Hello, I just bought a new pair of Bluetooth 5.0 headphones and I can't connect them to my PC at all. I have another Bluetooth kit already connected and I went through all the usual processes, making sure the pairing mode is open but nothing. It has been instantly connected...
  5. My Bluetooth 5.0 headphones can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth 5.0 headphones can't connect: Hello, I just bought a new pair of Bluetooth 5.0 headphones and I can't connect them to my PC at all. I have another Bluetooth kit already connected and I went through all the usual processes, making sure the pairing mode is open but nothing. It has been instantly connected...
  6. My Bluetooth 5.0 headphones can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't connect my Bluetooth headphone

Can't connect my Bluetooth headphone: I am not able to pair my Bluetooth headphone with my laptop and even Bluetooth toggle button is missing in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-my-bluetooth-headphone/6f469b9b-cfbf-44c1-be72-1d793e74c753
  8. Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones

Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones: I recently purchased some new headphones, SoundBot SB221, Bluetooh 4.0. I was able to successfully pair to my PC Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit and use them as desired. I then decided to upgrade my bluetooth adapter original was KINIVO Bluetooth 3.0 to a Bluetooth 4.0 to better...
  9. Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] Can't connect, can't remove. I turned my headphones on and put it in discover-able mode, nothing. Tried to restart my computer multiple times, Unplugging and re-plugging in my headphones to no avail. I tried to reinstall Bluetooth and it didn't work. Any help?...
  10. I can't connect to my bluetooth headphones

I can't connect to my bluetooth headphones: Whenever I try to connect to my Bluetooth headphones (Crusher Wireless) it says connected briefly but then says paired again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-bluetooth-headphones/34571e22-2ece-469d-a892-bd4bc3a2a3ab